Where Are You From?

Options

Replies

• Scott6255
    Scott6255 Posts: 2,443 Member
    Options
    New to the group. Live about 30 minutes north of Dallas, Tx.
  • mrsjhardin
    mrsjhardin Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    NE Mississippi... Iuka specifically
  • fraukazi
    fraukazi Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    I'm new to the group, I live in London, England and just returned to running after injury and lack of motivation with C25K
  • katelynskye04
    katelynskye04 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    From Mobile Al have been off and on with running. I guess I’m a beginner. I had myself at 4 miles each night fell off the wagon and have to start all over. I’ll prob be walking more at first to ease into it slowly. As long as I move and do something at least 3-5 times a week I’ll be happy with myself. Have 4 young kids so the challenge to be consistent is real.
  • katelynskye04
    katelynskye04 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Ps: new to navigating this sight so not sure how to post correctly yet. Or where to post my miles. I’ll figure it out ✌️
  • shanaber
    shanaber Posts: 6,390 Member
    Options
    @katelynskye04 - you may want to check out the monthly running challenge - https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10671082/june-2018-running-challenge

There is a new one each month and we have runners at all levels joining in the conversation there.
  • kjm3579
    kjm3579 Posts: 3,975 Member
    Options
    Another new person here -- in Glassboro, NJ
  • KevHex
    KevHex Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    A small town outside Edinburgh (UK).
  • Arieslife88
    Arieslife88 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I’m from the California Bay Area!
  • marisap2010
    marisap2010 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    I’m smack in the middle of Georgia!
  • Sparx_81
    Sparx_81 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Dublin, Ireland! :)
  • katness112
    katness112 Posts: 5 Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    Checking in from Cape Cod!
  • Debby0904
    Debby0904 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Chicago area!
  • AnnWG
    AnnWG Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I live in Westerville, OH a suburb of Columbus OH - Go Bucks!
  • Losinandmovin
    Losinandmovin Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I'm a newbie! In Sacramento, CA. Using a 10K app to train for my very first 10K!! Still have to find one to join. I've only been running two weeks: I've got a lot of training to do!
    Stoshew71 wrote: »
    I want to see how many from the group live near each other? Meeting fellow runners makes it more fun and encourages you to stick with it. It also gives you accountability just like this virtual group aims to do. Maybe a few of you guys that kind of live near each other could agree to sign up for the same race and meet up before or afterwards. Or maybe if you live really close, you may have just found yourself a good running partner.

I will start. I live in the center of northern Alabama. I live on the southern most Huntsville/Madison border. I am a member of the Hutsville Track Club and I belong to a few of the group runs that are sponsored by We Run Huntsville.

• dmille2
    dmille2 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Hi located in the hotbox of Austin,Tx
  • dinovici
    dinovici Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am from Milton, ON (Canada). I run both in Milton and in Toronto (where I work). I am part of a couple of local running groups which I ran with occasionally depending on my availability. I am running all year round, funny enough this past winter I logged in more miles than I'm doing now in the summer - the majority of the summers are too hot and humid here... Cheers guys
  • barefootyogi95
    barefootyogi95 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Central Texas.
  • tshawnw8948
    tshawnw8948 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am in the capital of Ohio, Columbus!!!
  • travelling_lots
    travelling_lots Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone,
    I’m from Vancouver BC living in Oakville Ontario.