Hi

Options
mgravenhorst
mgravenhorst Posts: 13 Member
I joined NS on January 5th, 2015. Trying to find my old NS buddies. Kind of lost on this website as I just signed up and trying to reconnect: Mgravenhorst was my NS name.

Replies

• JenLCrane
    JenLCrane Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Welcome and I hope that you can find some of your old buddies, but you may make some new ones here as well.
  • LoonWhisperer
    LoonWhisperer Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I joined NS on January 5th, 2015. Trying to find my old NS buddies. Kind of lost on this website as I just signed up and trying to reconnect: Mgravenhorst was my NS name.

Hi NS buddy...you are the first familiar NS name I see in the "New Groups" told to view for the rejoining of old NS buddies, along with new MFP friends. Today is my first day so bit overwhelmed...did track food & exercise w/o any problems, now just looking for the "human connection" we need so badly in our wt. loss journeys--it's been very influential for me since Oct. 2014 when I joined NS. Will still keep the NS foods & log my weight under their NuMi, but all other tools not so user friendly for me...so, the transition has begun--in more than one way, huh? Hope youre transitioning well! :D
  • chocolateeeee123
    chocolateeeee123 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Hello to All, I was also in the Jan group, don't see many people here but I am sure they will find their way...I wanted to make sure I posted here so if anyone recognizes me or not they can friend me, Hi Jen :)