Commitment Tuesday, June 11

Options
TrinaGoss
TrinaGoss Posts: 198 Member
Happy Tuesday, Die Hards! What is your commitment today? What will you do today to make your day awesome?

Replies

• TrinaGoss
    TrinaGoss Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I ran a little over 3 miles this morning on the treadmill. I'll also focus on healthy eating throughout the day. My husband and I are going for a ride on our motorcycle this evening, then out for dinner at a new Indian restaurant I've been wanting to try. I'm super excited because that's my favorite kind of food but I don't get it very often! So I'll do my best to save as many calories as I can for tonight! :smile:
  • krk5235
    krk5235 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Well the rains broke last nite long enough for me to get my hike in, hopefully again tonight. We don't have any exciting resturaunts around here what-so-ever! So i guess it'll be me grilling something once again.
  • Em2je05
    Em2je05 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Morning!!! I wasn't feeling good yesterday so I didn't exercise what so ever :( So today I'm stepping it up!

June 11th Commitment:
    -Drink 8 glasses of water
    -Stay within my 1,000 calorie deficit
    -Walk 12,000 Steps
    -Walk 1 Mile at work
    -Do the eliptical for 15 minutes
  • PinkNinjaLaura
    PinkNinjaLaura Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    I need to start planning my meals in advance again - I've gotten lazy about that, but I eat so much healthier with a little pre-planning and strategy.

Today's goals:
    1) Water! Still bouncing back from an excess of sodium over the weekend.
    2) Walk at lunch - the sun is shining today!
    3) Pilates class after work
    4) Eat smart.
  • Unaisha8
    Unaisha8 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone, I did my usual Tae Bo workout today and I will go for a jog this afternoon. Otherwise, I plan to eat within calories and drink at least 6-8 glasses of water.
  • crystalball24
    Options
    Was tired and sore yesterday and really didn't watch what I eat, oops!! So today my goal is to make healthy choices with my food and drinks!!
  • PinkNinjaLaura
    Options
    Was tired and sore yesterday and really didn't watch what I eat, oops!! So today my goal is to make healthy choices with my food and drinks!!

How did you do? Hope it was a great day!
  • PinkNinjaLaura
    Options
    I set four goals for myself this morning. I reached 3 of them, and did a substitution on the 4th (my Pilates class was cancelled, so I did my C25K run tonight instead of doing it tomorrow morning). It was a really good day full of positive choices!
  • babyblackbutterfly
    Options
    HI Guys!
    I was able to stay under calorie goal today but no exercise. :grumble:
    Making a vow right now to get up early tomorrow and get 'er done...
    Going to bed in 30 minutes so I will be ready.
    Nighty night!
    BBB
  • cricketdc
    cricketdc Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    After taking care of my sick body due to stress of grad school, family, work, pressure of losing weight and allergic reaction to the heat - finally I started to work out indoors. It feels so good!! I guess my body needed the rest.

What is good about resting - - - first I was able to eat food that I enjoy without going over. Secondly I just chilled and rested for 6 days. And how did my body reward me??? :blushing:
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: The body allowed me to lose a good 2 lbs!!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Also I promised myself to be more idealistic about my weight loss. I want to lose another dress size. Size 8 is my goal now. That is drum roll - - 6 lbs aways!!! And not being OCD!! :bigsmile:
  • Unaisha8
    Unaisha8 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    After taking care of my sick body due to stress of grad school, family, work, pressure of losing weight and allergic reaction to the heat - finally I started to work out indoors. It feels so good!! I guess my body needed the rest.

What is good about resting - - - first I was able to eat food that I enjoy without going over. Secondly I just chilled and rested for 6 days. And how did my body reward me??? :blushing:
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: The body allowed me to lose a good 2 lbs!!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Also I promised myself to be more idealistic about my weight loss. I want to lose another dress size. Size 8 is my goal now. That is drum roll - - 6 lbs aways!!! And not being OCD!! :bigsmile:

Wow well done girl. Keep it up :)