5/3/15 - Weigh-In On Sunday? Share Your Results.

Options
mikemusky44
mikemusky44 Posts: 218 Member
Did you weigh in today? Please feel free to share your results with the group.

Replies

• pattyperkins927
    pattyperkins927 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Down another lb from last week --a little over 5 altogether in 1 1/2 weeks, which I'm happy about, especially since I haven't been exercising like I should and that yesterday was a day off plan!
  • dottieketostrong
    dottieketostrong Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I lost .2 pounds. First loss in 3 weeks! I've really been struggling. I started on April 6. My weight was 175. Week One I got to 170.2! My weight has fluctuated. If I logged it every time, it would look like this: 170.4 - 171.4 - 170.8 - 171 - 170.4 . and then 170.2 again. So today, seeing a straight up 170 was a minor victory for me! LOL! I even got off and got back on to make sure. hahaha
  • mikemusky44
    Options
    It's awesome to see so many of you moving in the right direction and so many hitting some big milestones! As for me, I am down exactly one pound since last week's weigh-in. I definitely ate (and drank) more this week than I have in previous weeks but also increased the amount of exercise I've been getting. I am going to really focus on limiting myself to 1600 calories or less per day this week (I've been averaging around 1800 lately). When I first started NS, I was averaging under 1500 per day but have increased my intake with exercise. I like to mix things up and it seems to be working well for me.

I would have liked to lose a little more this week but can't complain. Now at the end of week 10, I have averaged a loss of 3.14 lbs per week.

88634813.png

It seems like we've had a lot of events away from home lately and I am getting more and more comfortable planning around those events. For instance, Swati and I went out with a group of friends last night. This night has been planned for months as several of the parties would be traveling and we were waiting for warmer weather. So Swati and I added a 4 mile hike into our schedule yesterday, ate our NS dinner before we went out and stuck with lower calorie drinks once we got there. We also spent about 1 1/2 hours on the dance floor. As an added bonus, the live band was great.

I've never been big on exercise but have found myself really enjoying it lately and am much more active than I have been in years. While our planned exercise is only 30 minutes per day, there are so many other opportunities to burn some more calories. Hand-washing the car, hiking, going to a theme park and mowing the lawn come to mind. Speaking of the 30 minute planned exercises, Swat and I both love P90x3. I know it is not for everybody but it offers a great variety and really does not get boring. I highly recommend it.

I hope everyone else had a good week and look forward to seeing many more positive results! Have a Great Sunday!!! - Michael

• evhutchings
    evhutchings Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    It's awesome to see so many of you moving in the right direction and so many hitting some big milestones! As for me, I am down exactly one pound since last week's weigh-in. I definitely ate (and drank) more this week than I have in previous weeks but also increased the amount of exercise I've been getting. I am going to really focus on limiting myself to 1600 calories or less per day this week (I've been averaging around 1800 lately). When I first started NS, I was averaging under 1500 per day but have increased my intake with exercise. I like to mix things up and it seems to be working well for me.

I would have liked to lose a little more this week but can't complain. Now at the end of week 10, I have averaged a loss of 3.14 lbs per week.

88634813.png

It seems like we've had a lot of events away from home lately and I am getting more and more comfortable planning around those events. For instance, Swati and I went out with a group of friends last night. This night has been planned for months as several of the parties would be traveling and we were waiting for warmer weather. So Swati and I added a 4 mile hike into our schedule yesterday, ate our NS dinner before we went out and stuck with lower calorie drinks once we got there. We also spent about 1 1/2 hours on the dance floor. As an added bonus, the live band was great.

I've never been big on exercise but have found myself really enjoying it lately and am much more active than I have been in years. While our planned exercise is only 30 minutes per day, there are so many other opportunities to burn some more calories. Hand-washing the car, hiking, going to a theme park and mowing the lawn come to mind. Speaking of the 30 minute planned exercises, Swat and I both love P90x3. I know it is not for everybody but it offers a great variety and really does not get boring. I highly recommend it.

I hope everyone else had a good week and look forward to seeing many more positive results! Have a Great Sunday!!! - Michael

U and Swati are lucky to have each other .....im on my own.....thsts why im alwsys on here poking in everyones biz....its my only support now that NS has orphsned me from my support system!

• Nightingale2200
    Nightingale2200 Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    Down 4.2 pounds. :):)

88492762.png

Congrats to everyone!
  • mikemusky44
    Options

U and Swati are lucky to have each other .....im on my own.....thsts why im alwsys on here poking in everyones biz....its my only support now that NS has orphsned me from my support system!

You are so not alone. I am a pretty private person and this is my first foray into the world of social media. I share as much as I do so others will not feel like they are alone. The more I learn about others, the more I root and pray for them to succeed. I really liked the blogs on NS but I truly believe the group we have here is so positive, so caring and so genuine in wanting other group members to succeed. So again, you are not alone by any means. -Michael

• mikemusky44
    Options
    Down 4.2 pounds. :):)
    Wow, that's one heck of a week! Congrats!

• evhutchings
    Options
    Thanks, Michael!
  • Nightingale2200
    Options
    I didn't get to post here yesterday with my weight-in.

I lost 4.2 pounds. :)

88492762.png
  • evhutchings
    Options
    I didn't get to post here yesterday with my weight-in.

I lost 4.2 pounds. :)

88492762.png
    Woot! Woot!!!!

• Nightingale2200
    Options
    Thank ya, thank ya. :)