5/4/15 - Weigh In On Monday? Share Your Results.

Options
mikemusky44
mikemusky44 Posts: 218 Member
Did you weigh in today? Please feel free to share your results with the group.

Replies

• Shie1
    Shie1 Posts: 154 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Okay Mike!! Are you ready for this?!?!?....... I lost a whoppin' 4.6 lbs this last week! Bam!!!!!! ;)
  • tobefitJen
    tobefitJen Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Shie1 wrote: »
    Okay Mike!! Are you ready for this?!?!?....... I lost a whoppin' 4.6 lbs this last week! Bam!!!!!! ;)

I can not get over that! That is amazing!!! You need to put out a book. NS Done Right by P :)
  • AshTrixxy
    AshTrixxy Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    DANG SHIE!!! Awesome!!

I lost 2lbs this week!
  • Shie1
    edited May 2015
    Options
    There are so many variables when it comes to weight loss that I can't even truly tie down what I did. I looked back at the last week's food log, and I saw that I missed my 2nd powerfuel each morning every day this past week...not a good thing. I know that I ate very little NS food the week before because of being out of town. Maybe going back on NS full boar the following week caused me to have another Fast5-type loss. I'm definitely a proponent for changing things up so that your body doesn't get used to what's going on and stop reacting properly. The weather has also been really nice, so I played tennis three nights last week. Add that all up with a bit of "fluke" and you get a weekly loss of 4.6 lb. ...or it could be my competitive nature and the fact that Mike "called me out"! Whatever it was, I'm enjoying it while I can...as I don't expect this type of loss on a regular basis. ;)
  • mikemusky44
    Options
    That's incredible! I noticed a lot of members putting us some big numbers this week but nowhere near the Fast 5 type numbers you just put up. Can I get partial credit for sparking that competitive nature? B) Seriously though, I am really happy for you! Congrats! -Michael

PS: I am actually planning on getting a little bigger the next few weeks. In your rearview mirror that is! Lookout! B)

• princessm928
    princessm928 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm still struggling so I had no lost but popped in to get motivation and Shie1 gave it to me!!!
  • Shie1
    edited May 2015
    Options
    ashv4444 wrote: »
    DANG SHIE!!! Awesome!!

I lost 2lbs this week!

Thank you Ash!! 2 lbs is Awesome!!! Way to Go!

I'm still struggling so I had no lost but popped in to get motivation and Shie1 gave it to me!!!

Hi Princess, I'm glad you got a revived surge of motivation! Always happy to oblige. You definitely got this!!

That's incredible! I noticed a lot of members putting us some big numbers this week but nowhere near the Fast 5 type numbers you just put up. Can I get partial credit for sparking that competitive nature? B) Seriously though, I am really happy for you! Congrats! -Michael

PS: I am actually planning on getting a little bigger the next few weeks. In your rearview mirror that is! Lookout! B)

Mike, You may take more than partial credit. That "spark" is just what I needed!! I feel you gaining on me...hold on while I jog around Capital Park real quick. :p You have definitely lit a fire under me...and I see you closing in! lol
  • mikemusky44
    Options

Mike, You may take more than partial credit. That "spark" is just what I needed!! I feel you gaining on me...hold on while I jog around Capital Park real quick. :p You have definitely lit a fire under me...and I see you closing in! lol

P- You deserve all the credit. I've seen a lot of results but I do not remember any woman so far along in their program that lost that much in one week. You are definitely going to motivate a bunch of others - including me!

My P90x3 rest week is over so we are back to weight lifting and resistance training and the weight loss should pick up again. After reading your comments, I also told my son I want to start play tennis with him. Thank you.

As a side note, Swati would have been halfway to her goal at weigh-in this week but she decided to increase her weight loss goal by 5 lbs. I'm thinking about doing the same. I'm not quite yet ready to commit to a 60 lb goal but if I do we can both win by crossing the finish line together. B)
  • Punk42AE
    Punk42AE Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Down 2.5 for this week, 169.0 now for a total of 66 shocking pounds! This has been so altering in many ways, and now so many people at work have told me how motivated they are to try and do something.
  • SuziBoston
    SuziBoston Posts: 445 Member
    Options

P you are amazing!!! That was soo awesome!!! Soo proud of you my LoveBug!! ;)
  • SuziBoston
    Options
    Punk42AE wrote: »
    Down 2.5 for this week, 169.0 now for a total of 66 shocking pounds! This has been so altering in many ways, and now so many people at work have told me how motivated they are to try and do something.

Arthur!!! You are on fire my friend!!! WOW!! You are the Man!!!! ;)
  • SuziBoston
    Options
    ashv4444 wrote: »
    DANG SHIE!!! Awesome!!

I lost 2lbs this week!

Yay!!! Outstanding job!!! You guys are doing awesome!! I'm soo happy to be a part of this celebration!! I have the most inspirational friends a girl could have!!!! <3;)
  • TheDaddyBear
    TheDaddyBear Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Wow you guys almost make me want to weigh on Mondays to see if it rubs off! wtg!
  • SuziBoston
    Options
    Wow you guys almost make me want to weigh on Mondays to see if it rubs off! wtg!

I know!!! They are powerhouse's!!! ;)
  • Shie1
    edited May 2015
    Options

Having Monday weigh day makes me be good over the weekend, which is my weakest time...it's easy for me to focus during the work week...it's harder on the weekends, but with Monday weigh day I have no choice. Besides, I like sharing a weigh day with the Punkster. I think we may be the only two....I'm not sure if Ash is... Come join us. ;)
  • SuziBoston
    Options

Having Monday weigh day makes me be good over the weekend, which is my weakest time...it's easy for me to focus during the work week...it's harder on the weekends, but with Monday weigh day I have no choice. Besides, I like sharing a weigh day with the Punkster. I think we may be the only two....I'm not sure if Ash is... Come join us. ;)

Aww.. I love the punkster!! He is the best!! My e I should switch with you guys!! You both are amazing and doing amazing!!! Love you both!!! <3<3:)