STARTING OVER

Options
BYNUMD5
BYNUMD5 Posts: 6 Member
I started combat a month ago. I got sick and couldn't work out. Now I will be starting over beginning tomorrow. Any one elst starting over or on their next rould?

Replies

• JustAGirlyGeek
    JustAGirlyGeek Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Hoping to start back up tomorrow. :D
  • Run4Me2Day
    Run4Me2Day Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    I am on day 43 of Combat! I would be more then glad to help support you on your journey. I had to do a restart after being sick myself. I love Combat and I am sure you will also.
  • randilynn113
    randilynn113 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I completed round 1 and I'm doing the Combat/Pump hybrid until T25 comes out. Combat is my soul mate work out!
  • Run4Me2Day
    Options
    I completed round 1 and I'm doing the Combat/Pump hybrid until T25 comes out. Combat is my soul mate work out!

Agree that Combat is my soul mate workout so far also. I know Focus T25 sounds awesome..... 25 minutes a day 5 days a week.....anyone can make time for that!
  • randilynn113
    randilynn113 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Glad to hear you are enjoying it too - I can't wait to workout most days! I'm really excited about T25, I hope I'll like this one as much.
  • dalehall64
    dalehall64 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Good luck to all of you that are doing Combat. I finished it back in February (got the t-shirt to prove it. LOL) and have moved through Body Beast. Right now, I'm just doing what suits my mood because I'm also waiting for T-25 to come out.
    To this day, when I want some good cardio, I put in one of the Combat routines. Still in love with the entire program! Awesome to see others out there loving it too.
  • Run4Me2Day
    Options
    Day 45 of Combat here ...... Sounds like everyone is waiting for the Focus T25 sounds like there will have to be several of us trying it. Can't wait to get my t-shirt and show it off.
  • faberjm
    faberjm Posts: 5
    Options
    I just started this program last Friday. I did a round of Insanity from January-March then had planned to start asylum. Unfortunately, my appendix had other ideas and I am just now "starting over". My goal is to get more fit and to lose 15 pounds.
  • dalehall64
    dalehall64 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I just started this program last Friday. I did a round of Insanity from January-March then had planned to start asylum. Unfortunately, my appendix had other ideas and I am just now "starting over". My goal is to get more fit and to lose 15 pounds.

You will definitely get fit with Combat! Great program. Which schedule are you following? Most of us di the "Ultimate" with the HIIT's and Upper/Lower Body workouts included. Awesome routines!!
  • faberjm
    Options
    I only ordered the basic kit so I am technically following the supreme warrior. However, in addition to this I am doing p90X shoulders and arms, legs and back, YogaX and whatever else random video I decide to do. My favorite all time strength workout was the strength video in asylum....until I did the HIIT Plyo and Power. WOW! I am so hooked. Yesterday I did my combat 60, but added a Kata 45 just for fun. I can't get enough! They are all great :)
  • Run4Me2Day
    Options
    ***BREAKING NEWS*** Shaun T's new Focus T25 is releasing on Monday!! Time is no longer an excuse - 25 minutes / 5 days a week.

Challenge Packs will be $205 BUT will be discounted to $180 through the end of July!!!! Challenge pack includes 30 day supply of Shakeology.

The program itself will be released for $120 AND, for a limited time, will have FREE shipping.

This is what we have been waiting for! Let me know if you need a link to order.
  • faberjm
    Options
    Okay, so I am now in week 2 of Les Mills. I have gained 5 pounds in the last two weeks...did this happen to anyone else? When I did insanity I dropped 5 pounds in a week. A little discouraged....well, to be quite honest, a lot discouraged. I have a goal weight for myself by a trip in August and if I keep going in the opposite direction on the scale after all this hard work I will be devastated.
  • BYNUMD5
    BYNUMD5 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I didn't see any weight loss in the beginning. But now my clothes are fitting differently. Haven't gotten on the scale (it is not my friend). So stay encouraged.
  • Run4Me2Day
    Options
    Okay, so I am now in week 2 of Les Mills. I have gained 5 pounds in the last two weeks...did this happen to anyone else? When I did insanity I dropped 5 pounds in a week. A little discouraged....well, to be quite honest, a lot discouraged. I have a goal weight for myself by a trip in August and if I keep going in the opposite direction on the scale after all this hard work I will be devastated.

For me almost every time I start a new workout I gain the first couple weeks, I guess because I am gaining muscle. I always end up seeing results though, and I agree the scale isn't my friend either...I haven't lost much with this program, but I can see muscle tone. I only have about 8 days left, so will try to remember to let you know when I update my profile progress pictures.
  • cjem2011
    cjem2011 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hello Friends,

This Combat group has ended, though we continue to support each other on FB. If you'd like to be added to our group, please friend me at, "Cj Working Out", and let me know that you want to be added to the "Flab to Fit" group.

Hope to see you there!!