Day 1

mrsbriceno
mrsbriceno Posts: 2 Member
Hello Everyone!
Decided to start this group to sort of keep track of myself and be accountable for my daily actions. I've been on many weight loss plans some that were good some that were horrible. Currently, I am on Round 2 of the 21 Day Fix and so far I love it. Weight loss I believe does not have to be difficult. What makes weight loss difficult is the direction that we choose to follow. However, weight loss is different as we know for everyone! Unfortunately for me, my journey has been a difficult one due to medical reasons but I'm still here and fighting like a bull! LOL

As part of this first discussion, what has your weight loss journey been like so far? And, how far have you come? And what has kept you going?

Replies

• aehanes
    aehanes Posts: 2 Member
    edited May 2015
    Hi!! I have started over several times, hopefully this will be one of the last times I start over! I just did the 21 day fix. I lost a couple of pounds, possibly a few inches. I really liked it and continue to use the videos occasionally. I may go back to it another time.

Right now, though, I went to see my nurse practitioner at my Dr's office. I was weighed and measured. I now have someone to hold me accountable and provide me with meal plans (no thinking required...I like that, in the beginning)!! This first week, which started today will be a bit of a sugar detox :# hopefully everyone will bear with me these first few days!!

I am hoping to lose around 30lbs. I am 165lbs right now at 5'4". This is my first time posting or joining a group in MyFitnessPal, though I have used the food/excercise tracker app before.

Good luck to you! We can do this!
  • extremespjb
    extremespjb Posts: 28 Member
    I am just getting back from maternity leave and getting back on track with my eating. I have about 50 pounds to lose and fitness pal always seems to help me accomplish my weight loss goals. My weight often yo-yo's with running injuries and two pregnancies in the last few years.

I do great with my diet in the morning and during the day when I am at work. My struggle to eat right is evening time and weekends. I hope to use this app to keep me on track during those times.

I have started exercising again after taking a three month hiatus. Running, walking, and yoga 4-5 times a week. I even started an app for a 30 day challenge (currently planks) as my core is trashed from pregnancy.

I am so ready to start feeling better and want to fit into my smaller wardrobe. Trying to keep up with my two year old is great motivation as well. Good luck to all of you and I hope we can all meet our goals!