Daily Report -2015- 5-4

Options
scrapbookingtm
scrapbookingtm Posts: 1,916 Member
Another beautiful day! I have tomatoes on most all of my plants! The cucumber vines and green beans are climbing so nicely and the basil is doing so well.

I have been doing very well at staying at my calorie goal even though I had a bad day this last week and ate all the wrong things. lol oh well. Still doing good. I've really been pushing my exercise minutes because of a challenge game I am participating in. It's good to be pushed. I was getting a little down but doing much better. (and a little sore)

Have a great day

"You've got to get up every morning with determination if you're going to go to bed with satisfaction." --George Lorimer

Alisa

Replies

• Mrsallen6_11
    Mrsallen6_11 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    Surprisingly, even though I pretty much ate what ever was in front of me, I did pretty good calorie wise this weekend. I did a good bit of walking as well, I went shopping this weekend so I was on my feet for my whole 3 day weekend.

I gained a pound at the beginning of the week and then lost in by the end of the week lol, but I did lose some inches and my BF% has gone down :smile:, so I'm still happy.

huisph7mh1zz.jpg

aohgk2hxhbn5.png

Have a good day everyone.

~ Kris
  • scrapbookingtm
    scrapbookingtm Posts: 1,916 Member
    Options
    Funny clip Kris, hope you don't mind if I share.
  • Mrsallen6_11
    Mrsallen6_11 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    Go ahead :smile: