Final Fantasy XV

Options
For the people that didn't see yet :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pz1Ce7me0XU

Idk but somehow I miss the old times turn based combat system, maybe I'm just being nostalgic lol, I have to add, never even got to half of disc 1 of Final Fantasy VII, my fav one is FF VIII remakes of the VII, VIII, IX would be much appreciated !

Replies

• ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    Cry.

Gimme FFX gameplay, pleeeeease.
  • Vicko25
    Vicko25 Posts: 45
    Options
    Oh yes I liked FFX a lot too, I didn't beat the game maybe I'll try it again, I stopped when I was fighting sin and it was slowly opening it's mouth while I had to kill him or something and then he opens it's mouth and bam, game over lol.
  • soldier4242
    soldier4242 Posts: 1,368 Member
    Options
    I would love it the Final Fantasy franchise would get back to its roots. I guess I am nostalgic as well. Sadly I don't think there is any chance of that. Final Fantasy has a history of redefining itself. I admit that for the most part it has done a fantastic job. I was not a fan of FF8 or FFX2 but other than that I have enjoyed all the FF games I have been exposed to. I will just have to trust that they know what they are doing.
  • bullsfan22
    bullsfan22 Posts: 104
    Options
    I kind of feel the same way. I'm not sure why but I was a fan of FFXIII even though it killed the franchise for many. Yes it was linear but still awesome in it's own way. The monster hunts were very fun and wish they expanded on that a bit more to make it more open world.
  • Vicko25
    Vicko25 Posts: 45
    Options
    Yeah I'm currently happy playing FF3 on my phone every night before sleep lol and FF4 just came out for Android, Iphone users have it since some months ago I think, but well I always have my dose of Final Fantasy :D
  • GeekyGirlLyn
    GeekyGirlLyn Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Hrmm, it has potential to be interesting. Have to see how it goes. Not been a fan since FFX2 but who knows.
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    Final Fantasy died after FFX, I still love the turn based gameplay. It's not nostalgic because I loved Lost Odyssey!
  • ryry_
    ryry_ Posts: 4,966 Member
    Options
    I have loved FF since 7 (X is hands down my favorite though). I'm fine with the combat evolving, and for me personally I feel like some of the newer iterations toned down some of the annoying aspects of previous games. As long as they have the great character development, and the grandiose fantasy soap opera story, I'm in.

ETA: Forgot to add to skip the MMO's and keep pumping out SP
  • ryry_
    ryry_ Posts: 4,966 Member
    Options
    Cry.

Gimme FFX gameplay, pleeeeease.

Yes! When does the remaster come out?
  • _Thanatos_
    _Thanatos_ Posts: 166
    Options
    This one had better not be as linear and boring as XIII was.
  • zombiesama
    zombiesama Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    This has been announced as having a non turn based fighting system for quite some time(at least 5 years probably even longer) This was supposed to be Final Fantasy versus iii and not XV, but I guess they changed it...