vegetti

Options
2»

Replies

• Nightingale2200
    Nightingale2200 Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    See, that's my issue. Dexterity. I wish I could find one and look at it, touch it, see it in action.
  • sznsido
    sznsido Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Sauteed onion and garlic, then portable mushrooms (sauteed in butter flavor Pam), added zucchini. Topped with a sprinkle of parm and some fresh basil (from my garden). Would have added tomatoes if they were ripe..
    x8z9f1pcbiry.jpg

silly question...do you vegetti the onion as well? that looks sooooo good!
  • SillyRabbit65
    SillyRabbit65 Posts: 43 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    no such thing as a silly question... I diced the onion

• hope4change_val
    hope4change_val Posts: 2,116 Member
    Options
    I don't think you can vegetti and onion...the layers would be an issue. Best for cylindrical firm veggies.
  • Shie1
    Shie1 Posts: 154 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    vkzcnsmmt8y0.jpg
    I love my vegetti!! Chicken chow mien with zucchini noodles....all that counts is the chicken. Best meal ever!
  • hope4change_val
    hope4change_val Posts: 2,116 Member
    Options
    P- that's Beautiful!
  • Shie1
    Options
    Ty Val! I'm so excited to have that vegetti! It's too funny...you would think its gold. Well I guess it's gold to me! ;)
  • sznsido
    sznsido Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Shie1 wrote: »
    vkzcnsmmt8y0.jpg
    I love my vegetti!! Chicken chow mien with zucchini noodles....all that counts is the chicken. Best meal ever!

Dang girl, that looks yummy!
  • SillyRabbit65
    SillyRabbit65 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    P - that looks awesome... as my mom would have said, "good enough to eat"! I just finished breakfast and you made me hungry!!
  • Shie1
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Ty Suz. Ty Wabbit. ;)
  • princessm928
    princessm928 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I bought one at Walmart, I didn't want to wait on shipping, went with the Pro so I get all different attachments for crinkle cut and stuff, can't wait!!!! Thanks everyone!!!! Best $24.99!!!!