Daily report 2015-05-07

Options
lsabeIIe
lsabeIIe Posts: 566 Member

I'm really an outdoor person.

When the winter gets too long, I crave the nights outside. Yesterday it was 12°C outside so I decided it's warm enough and I slept outside. This morning I feel good and fresh !

I'm not sure yet what I want to do today but there will be yoga as I decided that I really want to focus on that discipline. It's really amazing how the stronger I get, the more I enjoy yoga practice. And at the same time, how strong you need to be to acheive some postures. I use to thing yoga was about flexibility and yes it is but the amount of strenght needed is also huge.

I see you later !

Replies

• Mrsallen6_11
    Mrsallen6_11 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone,

Today is cardio day for me. I did an HIIT circuit this morning that focused mainly on squats and this afternoon I'm going to up my run to 45 min. and I might shoot my bow afterwards.

Isabelle, I can definitely relate. I've discovered that my strength training sessions as helped me improve a lot in other areas as well. I've started running longer and at faster speed than I used to when I was running regularly last year. Plus there are quite a few yoga poses that I couldn't do last year that I'm surprised I can do now.

4fjg48lef3c6.jpg

Have a good day everyone.

~ Kris
  • scrapbookingtm
    scrapbookingtm Posts: 1,916 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone
    It is a beautiful day outside, too bad I am inside. Good for you Isabelle, sleeping outside. I'm feeling much better today, no pain pills. I am still going to take it easy, just some walking planned.

Today is my 39th anniversary so I weighed in a day early in case I want to splurge :smile: Not sure if we are going to be able to do anything tonight (we are both working late) but if not, tomorrow for sure.

Going camping in 2 weeks for the holiday. My goal was to get to maintenance so I could really enjoy myself. I am 3 lbs away. Even if I don't make it, I think I will eat at maintenance anyway and have a great time. I've upped my calories again hoping to not shock my body all at once. I'm really liking the extra calories and wonder how I got along so well without them.

"Real difficulties can be overcome; it is only the imaginary ones that are unconquerable." --Theodore N. Vail

Alisa
  • lsabeIIe
    lsabeIIe Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    <3<3<3 Happy anniversary Alisa !! <3<3<3
    Treat yourself ! And best of luck with that last 3 lbs !!

Today, I have less energy.
    I did about 70 Minutes of walking and 30 minutes of restorative yoga.
  • Bruceapple
    Bruceapple Posts: 2,026 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for your comments and encouragement. Alisa, congratulations on 39 years, My 40th is coming up in September. I am a quiet one, but I do follow you and very much appreciate your daily comments.
    Bruce
  • scrapbookingtm
    scrapbookingtm Posts: 1,916 Member
    Options
    Thanks Bruce! It's been quiet for awhile. I keep waiting for "someone else" to open a thread. lol I'll check in the morning.