Progress update :)

Bebe6740
Bebe6740 Posts: 57 Member
Hello

SW: 248 (April 27th, 2015)
CW: 244

All while eating all that I enjoy, within my 2000 calorie limit!!

What is YOUR progress so far? Do you just hit your calorie goal or do you also attempt to hit your macros?

Marilyn

Replies

• extremespjb
    extremespjb Posts: 28 Member
    Down 8 lbs since I started dieting :-) Beginners luck so slow and steady with the rest. I have a long ways to go so I usually focus on 20 lb increments (I have done this a time or two. Ugh.) 199 is my short term goal within the next 2 months.
  • Bebe6740
    Bebe6740 Posts: 57 Member
    That's awesome!! Down 8 lbs and eating 2000 calories!!! This is something I see working long term for you...I think people restrict too much, lose quickly, and then bounce back with force.

I've lost 4 in 2 weeks, but I'm 'looking' like I've lost more than 4, I'm going to the gym and doing some cardio and lifting heavy, hopefully will lose inches too.

I used to wear a size 18 shirt and 18 pants, now I wear a lose size 16, and although my jeans are still a size 18, they are fitting much more comfortable. I hope those 4 lbs were 4 lbs of 'fat' and not water or muscle, hence the difference in size....

WE CAN DO THIS!!!
  • extremespjb
    extremespjb Posts: 28 Member
    Sounds like you are doing great as well :-) I updated my profile with my new weight and it has knocked by caloric intake recommendation down a bit but if you won't hold that against me I am still in! That is exciting about you going down a size. Everything is fitting me better but I figure I have another 10 lbs or so to go to get down a clothing size. Looking forward to it!
  • alfonsinarosinsky
    alfonsinarosinsky Posts: 198 Member
    edited August 2015
    Hi, is this thread still active? I like the idea of eating 2000 calories a day. At 1200 plus my exercise (50% eat back) it usually brings me to about 1500 a day. I get so hungry sometimes. Are you both still eating at 2000 calories a day? If so, how much have you all lost?
  • desy617
    desy617 Posts: 60 Member
    Hi, is this thread still active? I like the idea of eating 2000 calories a day. At 1200 plus my exercise (50% eat back) it usually brings me to about 1500 a day. I get so hungry sometimes. Are you both still eating at 2000 calories a day? If so, how much have you all lost?

yes good question about the thread being still active????
  • Acacia2India
    Acacia2India Posts: 446 Member
    I'm new and down for keeping it going :)
  • Gamliela
    Gamliela Posts: 2,468 Member
    I guess nobody is still active here? I've stqrted out with around 1850 cals, but I am sooo hungry I think I might fail, so I thought joining nere would give me some feedback on how its going with others to eat 2000. Hope everyone is well regardless! :smile: