Completed 20 Weeks of TF including the Advanced Rotation

Options
KKWilson
KKWilson Posts: 68 Member
So, personal milestone has been achieved and I am very proud of myself. At week 1, I wasn't confident that I could hang, but I proved myself wrong. Overall, during the 20 weeks of TurboFire I saw amazing improvements in my strength, endurance, and body. I ended up losing 13 lbs and 20 inches, which equated to about 2 pants sizes and 1 shirt size. Here is the breakdown of my measurements:
Neck -1"
Waist -3.5"
Hips -3"
Thigh -4"
Bicep -1"
Calf -1.25"
Chest (sadly) -5.25" I'm really hoping that this is all I lose from this area and the focus moves to my hips and thighs. ;)

Now I'm moving onto the TurboFire/CLX Hybrid. Today was day 2. I'm very excited to see my results from this program!!

Replies

• crystallight711
    crystallight711 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Congratulations - what fabulous results! You are amazing!!! :drinker:
  • LaChinaDoll
    LaChinaDoll Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Amazing job!
  • EllaBella09
    Options
    Thats great! I hope I pull it together and make it until the end and see awesome results as you did! let us know how you do with the hybrid schedule after i finish turbo fire i want to do the same hybrid.
  • KKWilson
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I will keep you posted on the TF/CLX Hybrid progress. Today was my first day of lifting and I loved it; although it's going to take some time to determine how much I should be lifting to properly challenge my muscles. We will see where this goes. :happy:
  • KKWilson
    Options
    EllaBella09 - hang in there. I specifically remember Week 1 and looking at the TF schedule. I thought to myself, "No Way! No Way in hell can I do this for 20 weeks!", but I did. You get into the routine and you just keep pushing and pushing and pushing to see how much further you can go, how much harder you can work. I started off having to take many breaks to make it through an entire workout, or extended breaks between HIITS. Now I can go clear through all the workouts (Except TF 45EZ) without having to "walk it off". I still have room for improvement. I still can continue to push myself to go harder, jump higher, etc. I really can't say how long it would take to reach the physical level needed to feel like TurboFire isn't a challenge. I know I am not there yet, but that is what I like about it. Now TF 45 EZ and I have yet to become friends. I push myself harder and longer than I ever did during this workout, but still have to take 1 -2 short breaks to catch my breath before completing it. Being able to get through that workout non-stop is a goal i am working towards. Hang in there! Push your mind and your body will follow.
  • HeatherBrookmyer
    HeatherBrookmyer Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Amazing results!!! Thanks for sharing, I love reading success stories:)
  • KKWilson
    Options
    Thanks!!