Share your games!

Options
TeachTheGirl
TeachTheGirl Posts: 2,091 Member
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWSIFh8ICaA

Best comment I've read so far today: "Microsoft is down. Call an ambulance. wii u wii u wii u~"

I don't think the lulz over this recent E3 will end for a while yet. =B

Replies

• GnomeLove
    GnomeLove Posts: 379
    Options
    LMAO! Microsoft is really blowing it. And WTF is up with Windows 8 and that whack-*kitten* tablet start screen for desktop computers?....I am hoping with the new patch I will be able to turn that crap off.
  • GnomeLove
    GnomeLove Posts: 379
    Options
  • KendleX
    KendleX Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    LMAO! Microsoft is really blowing it. And WTF is up with Windows 8 and that whack-*kitten* tablet start screen for desktop computers?....I am hoping with the new patch I will be able to turn that crap off.

Windows 8 was cool on my desktop for about a week. Now I just boot up and immediately open desktop. I "think" 8.1 is supposed to give us back some type of start menu.
  • SylentZee
    SylentZee Posts: 262
    Options

Wtf is up with Window 8 in general, I feel technologically retarded whenever I use it.
  • KendleX
    Options

Wtf is up with Window 8 in general, I feel technologically retarded whenever I use it.

Because every other release by MS needs to suck. Windows 98 was great, Windows ME sucked, Windows XP rocked, Vista blew, Windows 7 kicks *kitten*, Windows 8 pretty much sucks....
  • PGG19
    PGG19 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    they want all of their UI to look the same. It matches on Windows 8, xbox, and Windows phones... that still doesn't mean that Windows 8 start screen isn't retarded. Wasn't the next update supposed to kill it?
  • KendleX
    Options
    they want all of their UI to look the same. It matches on Windows 8, xbox, and Windows phones... that still doesn't mean that Windows 8 start screen isn't retarded. Wasn't the next update supposed to kill it?

I think they are releasing some type of Start menu into 8.1. They claim that all the features they wanted in 8 but didn't have time for the release date is in 8.1.

I do like the native programs between platforms, but the desktop version is not mouse friendly in my opinion.