Challenge 5: Click Here!

Options
NotQuiteNorm
NotQuiteNorm Posts: 283 Member
TO SEE MINI CHALLENGE CLICK HERE! TO SEE MINI CHALLENGE CLICK HERE! TO SEE MINI CHALLENGE CLICK HERE! TO SEE MINI CHALLENGE CLICK HERE! TO SEE MINI CHALLENGE CLICK HERE! TO SEE MINI CHALLENGE CLICK HERE! TO SEE MINI CHALLENGE CLICK HERE! TO SEE MINI CHALLENGE CLICK HERE! TO SEE MINI CHALLENGE CLICK HERE!

:star: Healthy Eating Mini Challenge :star:

The IIFYM Challenge:
Mfp users have a tendency to abuse the CICO rule, sometimes never actually targeting the eating habits that lead to weight gain and poor health. I think this week would be an excellent week to review your macros (gram allowance for carbs, protein and fats) and do your best to stick to them... You can post daily how you did here!

:star: Exercise Mini Challenge :star:

The Tumblr Challenge:
Some of you wont have Tumblr, but google and pinterest can substitute. I have trouble with following the same set workouts sometimes and my solution is simple, but effective. I spend a couple minutes searching fitness buzzwords like "fitblr" and "workout" to find a whole new workout, that I've pieced together with several workouts. The funny thing is, usually after a few surprise workouts I am ready to do some real work!
tumblr_no0yikz6u11u025zno1_540.png

Replies

• NotQuiteNorm
    NotQuiteNorm Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Apologies to everyone for my disappearance and the sub-par challenges. If I'm honest I am working on a really good one rn which just isn't ready yet and well...I'm out of the game atm! I'm sure it wont take long for my head to be back in the right mindset though!