SparkPeople and Fitbit

Options
FishyK
FishyK Posts: 147 Member
edited May 2015 in Social Groups
Has anyone tried this? Pros/Cons? Recurring syncing problems?

Replies

• editorgrrl
    editorgrrl Posts: 7,060 Member
    Options
    Have you tried asking on the Fitbit forum &/or the Sparkpeople forum (if they have one)?

If you're frustrated by the communication problems between MFP & Fitbit, have you tried disconnecting your accounts & logging your food in Fitbit (or in both Fitbit & MFP)?
  • FishyK
    FishyK Posts: 147 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    editorgrrl wrote: »
    Have you tried asking on the Fitbit forum &/or the Sparkpeople forum (if they have one)?

If you're frustrated by the communication problems between MFP & Fitbit, have you tried disconnecting your accounts & logging your food in Fitbit (or in both Fitbit & MFP)?

I was frustrated with the MFP/Fitbit connection, and tired of disconnecting and reconnecting accounts. After the recent report that the problem is "fixed", I was again annoyed that they didn't tell us we had to disconnect and reconnect. I did that a few minutes ago and it *appears* to be working. Of course I've had that happen before, too, so I don't trust it. I suppose I'm a fair weather friend, I was ready to defect to SparkPeople...

I do love the MFP-Fitbit connection when it works!
  • editorgrrl
    editorgrrl Posts: 7,060 Member
    Options
    I've been using MFP + Fitbit since Sept. 2013, and there've been occasional connection problems since at least Nov. 2014. It is frustrating!