My Little Red Bear ... I cried

Options
Nightingale2200
Nightingale2200 Posts: 1,183 Member
NS shipped my selections just 2 days ago and both the BBB and the BWB arrived today. I had just purchased a small freezer to place my frozen foods in very early this a.m. and it was ready to go.

I quickly opened the BBB and there it was ... the LITTLE RED BEAR for my 10 pound weight loss. My puppy dog started jumping around and going nuts. My dh asked, "look puppy, a new chew toy!" I clutched it to my chest and started to cry while my big Lab barked and jumped and whirled around. Then dh exclaimed, "you lost 10 pounds!!"

The Fed Ex guy returned to the door with the BWB and I was even more excited. He stood there looking at puppy dog, dh and me with a smile on his face and said, "Happy Mothers Day". LOL!!

I am so proud of my accomplishment and could have never done it without NS and the support here with all my friends.

THANK YOU!!

Replies

• ssflbelle2012
    ssflbelle2012 Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    Good for you. Hopefully now your husband realizes it is not a chew toy!! I just hope you placed it someplace where the puppy can't get to it.
    I always feel proud when one of those bears arrive. I got a green bear (for the 40 pounds I lost this time around) in my box I got on Thursday.
    z55387af06aeb6.gif
    16077007.png
    july100_zpsc5e4d3cc.png july40_zpsbda3e1ff.png
  • RogerToo
    RogerToo Posts: 16,157 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Hi
    Congratulations on both of those Bears. They are not that easy to get. I treasure the ones I earned :)

It sounds like You also have a Good FedEx driver. If I see mine pull up and have the door open he even puts it inside the Living room for me.

If Not Both he and UPS follow the delivery directions and put items on the closed front porch and Knock on the door or ring the doorbell.

Have a Great Weekend
    Roger
  • hope4change_val
    hope4change_val Posts: 2,116 Member
    Options
    Congratulations Flo! Definitely not a doggie-toy. Keep up the good work, and good luck getting to the next milestone so your little red bear can have a little purple buddy!
  • Joanne3366
    Joanne3366 Posts: 2,055 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, Flo! :)
    Congratulations, Amanda! :)
    You are both doing an amazing job.
  • dia_shewolf
    dia_shewolf Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    congrats to you both on your bear deliveries :)

~kel
  • Nightingale2200
    Options
    ssflbelle wrote: »
    Good for you. Hopefully now your husband realizes it is not a chew toy!! I just hope you placed it someplace where the puppy can't get to it.
    I always feel proud when one of those bears arrive. I got a green bear (for the 40 pounds I lost this time around) in my box I got on Thursday.

Oh, he does. Puppy dog, however, has stalked that Bear all day long. I finally had to place it on the mantel. LOL! Congratulations on your amazing weight loss, Amanda.

RogerToo wrote: »
    Hi
    Congratulations on both of those Bears. They are not that easy to get. I treasure the ones I earned :)

It sounds like You also have a Good FedEx driver. If I see mine pull up and have the door open he even puts it inside the Living room for me.

If Not Both he and UPS follow the delivery directions and put items on the closed front porch and Knock on the door or ring the doorbell.

Have a Great Weekend
    Roger

Thanks, Roger. Yeah, I like my FedEx guy. He's a happy person and really helpful.

Congratulations Flo! Definitely not a doggie-toy. Keep up the good work, and good luck getting to the next milestone so your little red bear can have a little purple buddy!

I'm closing in on my next bear, hope4change_val. Still a little way to go. Thank you!!

congrats to you both on your bear deliveries :)

~kel

Thank you, kel

Joanne3366 wrote: »
    Congratulations, Flo! :)
    Congratulations, Amanda! :)
    You are both doing an amazing job.

Thank you, Joanne3366

• Nightingale2200
    Options
    Just wanted to post my pics here for the record. :)

lmtq5fiinkaj.gifcnjiqlskklv2.gif