edgor67 checking in

Options
edgor67
edgor67 Posts: 6 Member
Hello NS-ites and friends, I'm holding the line. I don't get to blog as much as I used to. I have a puppy now and ya have to dedicate a lot of time to the care. It all should balance out within a few months. However I don't let this get in the way of fighting FAT. I'm holding the line at -43 lbs. I may be in the -44 lbs realm The scale and my eyesight are not in sync. I have to get a digital scale. All kidding aside I may be down another lb to 196 lbs. I'm off the NS food but not the program. I think my body is loosing slower. I do see progress. I don't think it is the civilian food vs the NS food. It could be since the NS food was designed for the process. The NS food is reality. So I think I may make it. If I'm down 50 lbs by the end of may that will be the goal after 7 months. But the life long process is here and this is a rest of my life event so I know I'll get there. Paula and puppy (Ryleigh) are sleeping so I thought I'd squeeze out a few blogs. I hope to see some of my old friends. I may consider going back active to the new NS sites. I'll think about it. This is a private event and I don't need the FB world to know everything...yet. God bless you all. Peace! GET UN FAT!

ed