Starting 21 Day Fix (portion control) plus Crossfit tomorrow!

Options
Is there anyone out there like me?

My eating has gotten out of control lately and I'm no longer loosing. I'm going to try a round of the 21 day fix to get my portions back in check.

Anyone else doing something similar?

Replies

• SatiaRenee
    SatiaRenee Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    @motherofdragons84 Are you saying you're only using the containers and not the DVDs? If so, you are not alone. While some people are using the DVDs and not the containers, I know that some people use the containers after they have moved onto other DVDs. I plan on doing that while I'm away on vacation. I wasn't sure what exercises I would do while away but I think I've chosen something to take with me. And when I get back, I probably won't use the 21DF DVDs on a daily basis because I'll be doing yet another exercise program.
  • sarahrbraun
    sarahrbraun Posts: 2,261 Member
    Options
    I'm doing containers only.

I already have the workout under control. I do strength with a trainer 2x a week (I lift heavy), cardio 2-3 x a week AND I assist with a 45 minute muscle conditioning class weekly.
  • germany03
    germany03 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    R1/D15 and mainly doing the portion control with the occasional exercise (swimming, walking , etc). Next round will be both - portion control and excersise dvds.