Just went for a run, now what?

Options
ritualsilence83
ritualsilence83 Posts: 26 Member
I played the 5k app which is very basic I see now. I just downloaded the full version and went to a jogg. I collected various items, made it till it said mission complete.

Now I'm not sure what to do with the offline content such as items and base. I don't want to start just clicking and mess something up.

Replies

• Alliwan
    Alliwan Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    You can make your base with either the app or online. You use the items to expand your base. Then you sit around thinking about the story and how you cant wait to go again and hear the rest of the story!
  • smmgraham
    smmgraham Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Thanks, I was wondering the same thing. I downloaded Sunday, & did my first mission yesterday.
  • tayter_tot7
    tayter_tot7 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Along with fixing your base you can go to the app website and see your data. and see which songs you worked out best to. you pace time etc. Enjoy the story and keep moving runner 5!
  • Afura
    Afura Posts: 2,054 Member
    Options
    I keep hoping they'll finally get the website up to date, considering it's been months and still being worked on. :frowning: I liked the stats on the legacy site display, and I'm annoyed to keep having to change my preferences to Miles and Pounds, even though it retains that information on the app, and you can build your base there too.