Lack Of Motivation

Options
Erinleigh13
Erinleigh13 Posts: 56 Member
BIG TIME lack of motivation going on over here. I don't know what happened...I have fallen in a slump and I can't get out!!!! Can someone please kick my *kitten*??

Replies

• zummerzet_lou
    zummerzet_lou Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    <<Kick>>

Did that help?

Maybe pledge to do 1 thing today? Be it drink a large glass of water, go for a walk, do 10 push ups ... anything is a start out of the slump HTH
  • MorriCorvidae
    MorriCorvidae Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Maybe a group challenge of some sort would help? I know I could use some motivation myself...
  • Erinleigh13
    Options
    <<Kick>>

Did that help?

Maybe pledge to do 1 thing today? Be it drink a large glass of water, go for a walk, do 10 push ups ... anything is a start out of the slump HTH

hahahaha not quite. it's crazy, I eat well, I do 2 short walks a day at work, I drink a gallon of water a day...just can't kick it up to the next level
  • cj94404
    cj94404 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Work stress has been killing my motivation. It has been a series of 12 hour days and I need to eat lunch and dinner at work. If I do okay on one, I lose it on the other meal. I don't enjoy eating at work. Can't be mindful. I have the urge to go out with coworkers just to get out of the building. Plus I am setting up events with food that I bought and so hard not to nibble. I want a new job! ;)
  • TanyaS007
    TanyaS007 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    @cj99404 - sounds like we have the same life. It's not a good feeling. But I'm determined to push forward. My health and well-being are to important. And so is yours.
  • Patriots96
    Patriots96 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I think losing weight when you are over 40 is extra challenging. I am also a type 1 diabetic so that adds to the challenges. But we can do this!! (((Group hug))))
  • Erinleigh13
    Options
    wow talk about a lack of motivation! I logged off here and didn't log back until today....not good, not good. please dear motivation gods help me!!
  • cj94404
    Options
    TanyaS007 wrote: »
    @cj99404 - sounds like we have the same life. It's not a good feeling. But I'm determined to push forward. My health and well-being are to important. And so is yours.

Thanks for this. Sorry for the delayed response. Things are a bit better, but still stalled on weight loss. Stuck at 175.

• cj94404
    Options
    I would love to just be 175 now. Sigh.