Hustlin Humdingers!

Options
akenesson
akenesson Posts: 88 Member
I promise Ill edit this post and put something insightful, witty, and motivational later! But for now I needed to make our new home (and have it "placeholdered" for sticky)

Replies

• Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    How are our Hustlin Humdingers doing? I was very focused all week (being busy with work helps a lot!), and this weekend I've had some treats, but my workouts have been going really well. Some of them were accidental (spend at least an hour yesterday trying to move 3 couches - only 2 made it in the house). I'm sore today, but I might do some dancing later on if I get all my homework done.
  • lintino
    lintino Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    I am frustrated:grumble: I have been stuck at the same weight for the last 4 weeks. I have stayed within my calorie allotment and have not eaten back many of my exercise calories. I am afraid my body has gotten too used to the same thing. My goal for myself this week is to walk everyday besides my water aerobics and try and increase my distance by a little bit each time. Maybe that will get things moving(literally)!!!
  • shuki_cotren
    shuki_cotren Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    You can do it lintino!

I was sick and then was out of town for my sisters wedding the past week. Sorry I haven't been around. There is nothing standing in my way now, though, and I plan to be very active on MFP and this group :) Good luck everyone!
  • akenesson
    Options
    I got very lucky this week... I was a bad little boy... At my new job I don't have much time for lunch so I've been eating way too much pizza, rice, and other junk... Luckily, I still made weight, I just don't deserve to...

I wish I coulda have had some of this rub off on Lintino though!!!

Stay motivated and stay strong people! Week 1 was VERY close... and even though we "won" it... It was really only because 1-2 people on the other teams fell off the band wagon! Let's learn our lessons from that... If things are going bad, reach out for help... If anyone wants, Im always willing to give my cell number out to team-mates if they need a text of confidence or something!
  • akenesson
    Options
    And welcome back Shuki!
  • shuki_cotren
    Options
    Thanks! Keep up the great work, team!
  • akenesson
    Options
    Lintilo! Congrats on breaking through your plateau!!! They always suck, to work hard and not get rewarded for it... Hopefully another one doesn't come for a while!
  • lintino
    lintino Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    I keep trying to do new things or add distance to what I have been doing. I think I need to keep my body confused.
  • akenesson
    Options
    I learned, for calorie burn, its often distance and duration, not speed that matter... keep up the good work!
  • Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    For the last couple days I've been procrastinating on school work and just at EVERYTHING in sight! I finished my work tonight and tomorrow is my last day of the course, so my goal for tomorrow after everything has been submitted is to do a workout!
  • shuki_cotren
    Options
    My motivation is back in overdrive you guys! We can do this! I got my motivation by reading really informative articles online about diet/health. Then I decided to change my lifestyle and stop eating almost all processed foods and foods with added sugar- it's really hard but I started last Thursday and I'm doing great so far!!! Yay!