Weigh In!

Options
chubbard9
chubbard9 Posts: 565 Member
edited May 2015 in Social Groups
I will be creating a spreadsheet for this group! If you feel comfortable posting your weight and your progress, I will create a spreadsheet for all members of this group, where we can kind of get an overall view of our progress!

Please include:
Starting Weight:
Current Weight:
Goal Weight:
Loss:
Weight to Goal:

Starting weight: 248.8
Current Weight: 217
Goal Weight: 160
Loss: 30.8
Weight to Goal: 57

Here is the spreadsheet! Still working on it, but it works for now! As new members join, I will add all the stats!
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QuQnTXajNxhhp2ImGjOzKlOHZyrQ8nRlpLeBNd6blrs/edit#gid=0

Replies

• RaeBeeBaby
    RaeBeeBaby Posts: 4,245 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! My name is Rae and here are my stats:

Starting weight: 178
    Current weight: 165.5
    First goal: 155
    Final goal: 145
    Loss: 13.5
    Weight to goal: 19.5

I actually had to do math in my head to get the final two numbers, LOL!
  • chubbard9
    Options
    Awesome :) Pleased to meet you! I'm just sorting out the spreadsheet now, so hopefully I can post it so everyone can view the charts!
  • Ive1208
    Ive1208 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone!! My name is Ivette. Below are my stats:

Starting weight: 253
    Current weight : 203
    First goal: 180
    Possible Final goal: 160 (depending how I feel and look at 180)
    Loss: 50
    Weight to goal: 23
  • chubbard9
    Options
    Hey Ivette :) Added your stats to the spreadsheet I started. It's viewable in the main post, but here's the link:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QuQnTXajNxhhp2ImGjOzKlOHZyrQ8nRlpLeBNd6blrs/edit#gid=0

My spreadsheet skills are not great, but It'll get better!
  • RaeBeeBaby
    Options
    chubbard9 wrote: »
    Hey Ivette :) Added your stats to the spreadsheet I started. It's viewable in the main post, but here's the link:

Looks like it works to me!! (Also, my math skills are pretty bad since I got my total loss incorrect, LOL)
  • chubbard9
    Options
    RaeBeeBaby wrote: »

Looks like it works to me!! (Also, my math skills are pretty bad since I got my total loss incorrect, LOL)
    Haas thank you! I was trying to figure all the formulas out!!!

Weigh in:
    5/13: 217.0
    5/19: 213.8
    This weeks loss 3.2lb

Total loss : 35.0
    Goal Weight: 160
    Weight to goal: 53.8
    Saw:248.8
  • WannaBeCroft
    WannaBeCroft Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Hello ladies! I'm Jace.

Starting Weight: 152
    Current Weight: 145.6
    Goal Weight: 130
    Loss: 6.4
    Weight to Goal: 15.6

Intermediate goal is 140. I've been averaging about a pound a week for the last month, but with a crazy work schedule it's a fight to lose and keep it off.
  • chubbard9
    Options
    Hello ladies! I'm Jace.

Current Weight: 145.6
    Loss: 6.4
    Weight to Goal: 15.6

Intermediate goal is 140. I've been averaging about a pound a week for the last month, but with a crazy work schedule it's a fight to lose and keep it off.
    Hey Jace! Had you on my FL forever! Never caught your name, how sad! Thank you for joining the group!!!
  • WannaBeCroft
    Options
    Hi Christine! I was so pleased when I saw you started a group -- it's only been this weekend when I was finally back from all of my travel and recovered today that I could go find the group and join.
  • chubbard9
    Options
    Hi Christine! I was so pleased when I saw you started a group -- it's only been this weekend when I was finally back from all of my travel and recovered today that I could go find the group and join.

I hope you enjoyed your travel, though! It seemed as though you've been to some very great places lately!!! Hopefully this group is somehow helpful, despite how dead it seems around here! lol!
  • chubbard9
    Options

I've added your stats to our chart!!!

• chubbard9
    Options
    Good morning! It's Another weigh in day, hopefully some of you come out of the woodwork!
  • Mindsiview
    Mindsiview Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    A very good morning (or afternoon, it would seem) to all!

Starting Weight: 267
    Current Weight: 223.3
    Goal Weight: 165
    Loss: 43.7
    Weight to Goal: 58.3

I focus on 5 pounds at a time, so my current short-term goal is 220. I've mowed down two short-term goals since I joined a few weeks back.
  • chubbard9
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Mindsiview wrote: »

I focus on 5 pounds at a time, so my current short-term goal is 220. I've mowed down two short-term goals since I joined a few weeks back.

I think that small goals are definitely more attainable than big goals... The larger the goal, the longer it seems it takes to get there!!!

I've added your stats to our weight loss chart, hopefully it's all accurate, I'm trying to update it a bit at a time!

ETA: My stats today:

Current weight 210.4
    Starting weight 248.8
    Loss: 38.4
    Goal weight: 160
    Weight to goal: 50.4
  • WannaBeCroft
    Options
    My stats from this morning:
    Current Weight: 145.4
    Loss: 6.6
    Weight to Goal: 15.4

Not much loss from last week --- but hopefully this week will be better being home all week and pumping up the workouts.
  • chubbard9
    Options
    My stats from this morning:
    Current Weight: 145.4
    Loss: 6.6
    Weight to Goal: 15.4

Not much loss from last week --- but hopefully this week will be better being home all week and pumping up the workouts.

I totally feel your pain! It can be difficult getting workouts in when not home!
    I need to focus this week on getting workouts in!
    But, some loss is better than none!!!
  • RaeBeeBaby
    Options
    Good morning ladies!
    I normally weigh on Fridays, but was traveling to a family reunion last week and just got back on Monday. After all the potluck food, drinking and hotel buffet breakfasts, I decided to skip the weigh-in until this coming Friday 5/29. I know I gained and I don't want to see it on the scale. I got a lot of good exercise in yesterday (yoga, strength and disc golf) and planning a good food and exercise day today. Hoping to see NO gain this coming Friday.

Let's all have a good workout day and make healthy food choices!!
  • chubbard9
    Options
    RaeBeeBaby wrote: »
    Good morning ladies!
    I normally weigh on Fridays, but was traveling to a family reunion last week and just got back on Monday. After all the potluck food, drinking and hotel buffet breakfasts, I decided to skip the weigh-in until this coming Friday 5/29. I know I gained and I don't want to see it on the scale. I got a lot of good exercise in yesterday (yoga, strength and disc golf) and planning a good food and exercise day today. Hoping to see NO gain this coming Friday.

Let's all have a good workout day and make healthy food choices!!

I totally understand!!! Good luck to you on Friday! When you get your stats, post them and I'll add you to this week's check=in :)
  • chubbard9
    Options
    Mindsiview wrote: »

I think that small goals are definitely more attainable than big goals... The larger the goal, the longer it seems it takes to get there!!!

I've added your stats to our weight loss chart, hopefully it's all accurate, I'm trying to update it a bit at a time!

ETA: My stats today:

Current weight 210.4
    Starting weight 248.8
    Loss: 38.4
    Goal weight: 160
    Weight to goal: 50.4

Starting Weight: 248.8
    Current weight: 209.4
    loss: 39.4
    Goal: 160
    Weight to goal: 49.4
  • RaeBeeBaby
    Options
    Sorry, I've been MIA from this group for a bit. I've had some family issues and a super busy schedule, so not much time for being online.

I haven't weighed for the past 2 Fridays. I haven't been great with my eating, but I HAVE been great with my exercise. I will weigh this week and see where I'm at. Hope everyone else is doing well!