Where do you see yourself in ONE MONTH? (5/13-6/12)

Options
chubbard9
chubbard9 Posts: 565 Member
Pretty much we're just posting our goals for this month!

For me:
Go from 217.0 down to 210.0(more would be great!)
Run 1mi nonstop on treadmill!
Increase arm strength using machines (Current best on any arm machine is ~25lb)

Replies

• RaeBeeBaby
    RaeBeeBaby Posts: 4,245 Member
    Options
    One month from now I'd like to be in the 150's. I'm only losing about .5 to 1 pound a week (on average) so loss is slow, but that's OK. I'd also like to lose another inch in my waist and hips.

I'm pretty happy with my level of exercise right now, but I would like to increase my arm weights a bit. I use dumbbells and am currently using 5 and 10 pound ones for upper body exercises, so maybe increase to 15 for some exercises if I can handle it.
  • chubbard9
    Options
    Your goal of 150s sounds definitely attainable! At your current weight .5 -1.0 lb sounds like a good goal to aim for each week!
    And I want to add to my goal to add in dumbell exercises!
  • Mindsiview
    Mindsiview Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    In one month from today, I'd like to see myself at 219 (so out of the 220s). That's 8 pounds, or 2 pounds a week, which I think is totally doable. Especially with support from youz guyz :)
  • chubbard9
    Options
    That sounds like a great goal and totally doable!!! I just got out of the 220s a few weeks ago! So looking forward to the 200s soon enough!!!!!!
  • Mindsiview
    Mindsiview Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I see you kicking 200's *kitten* and being 199 before you know it! I plan on hanging on to your coat tails the entire way B)
  • chubbard9
    Options
    Mindsiview wrote: »
    I see you kicking 200's *kitten* and being 199 before you know it! I plan on hanging on to your coat tails the entire way B)

Thanks!!!!
  • RaeBeeBaby
    RaeBeeBaby Posts: 4,245 Member
    Options
    Love the positive attitudes in this group!! <3
  • chubbard9
    Options
    I love the positivity in here too! I really would love for more people join this group so it would be more active and with even more support!
  • WannaBeCroft
    WannaBeCroft Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I'd love to be close to 140, say 141-142. I also want to get back to running regularly (it's been really hit or miss with running once a week being the average).
  • Mrs_Eric
    Mrs_Eric Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I know that I am late to this party. Just joined the group today. My goal by June 19, is to finish a second round of 21 Day Fix and be down 5 lbs. I average about a 1 lb week loss, but have been at a plateau lately, so I need to increase water to 80-100 oz.
  • chubbard9
    Options
    vkearns wrote: »
    I know that I am late to this party. Just joined the group today. My goal by June 19, is to finish a second round of 21 Day Fix and be down 5 lbs. I average about a 1 lb week loss, but have been at a plateau lately, so I need to increase water to 80-100 oz.

Hey there hun :) Thank you for joining!!!!
    I saw you've been doing that 21 day fix, and I was wondering how it was going!!!!
  • chubbard9
    Options
    I'd love to be close to 140, say 141-142. I also want to get back to running regularly (it's been really hit or miss with running once a week being the average).

Sounds like a great gol!
  • WannaBeCroft
    Options
    vkearns wrote: »

Sounds like a great goal!! And welcome! (I joined today too)

• chubbard9
    Options
    Hello all :)

I hope you all are having great month! We are almost 2 weeks from our monthly check in. How much progress have you made so far?

It's 5/26 and I am at 210.4 as of this morning so down almost 7lb, and almost to my goal for the month up until 6/12. Maybe I will reach 199 by July? Who knows!!! Would be quite wonderful!

I have added a little more strength training in to my days, but hoping to add more.
    Also, have barely progressed with my running, but will be throwing the sneakers on tomorrow for one! Indoor or outdoor, depends on what my plans are tomorrow!

I hope you all are coming close to your goals!!!
  • WannaBeCroft
    Options
    Good morning!

Checking in here: I've been doing pretty well with the running -- went 4 times last week and twice already this week. Today's another beautiful day, so I'm hoping to get out there and jog a bit, maybe do yoga outside. I'm sore from my run yesterday so it will be light today.

The weight progress is not as encouraging as I would like, but we'll see. This morning I was 145.4, down just .2 from last week, but have lost 2lbs since 5/9. I think my goal is still attainable for the month (3-4 lbs to get there).

Good going to everyone as we progress toward our goals. Bravo for strength training and running/walking with dedication!
  • chubbard9
    Options
    Good morning!

Checking in here: I've been doing pretty well with the running -- went 4 times last week and twice already this week. Today's another beautiful day, so I'm hoping to get out there and jog a bit, maybe do yoga outside. I'm sore from my run yesterday so it will be light today.

The weight progress is not as encouraging as I would like, but we'll see. This morning I was 145.4, down just .2 from last week, but have lost 2lbs since 5/9. I think my goal is still attainable for the month (3-4 lbs to get there).

Good going to everyone as we progress toward our goals. Bravo for strength training and running/walking with dedication!

That's great that you've been getting your running in! I miss the days I did cross country... I was in good shape(not the worst but not the best either) and ran every day. Its kind of upsetting to think of how much I let go ...

Great check in hun, I hope you reach your goal this week!!!
  • chubbard9
    Options
    Hey there :) I am hoping that you are all doing lovely! I will check in tomorrow with my 1month progress!!! I hope you all are doing lovely!!! :)
  • chubbard9
    Options
    chubbard9 wrote: »
    Pretty much we're just posting our goals for this month!

For me:
    Go from 217.0 down to 210.0(more would be great!)
    Run 1mi nonstop on treadmill!
    Increase arm strength using machines (Current best on any arm machine is ~25lb)
    My exercises are on pause until next week when I'll have more time to get to the gym, so honestly not much progress there...

Started 217.0 on 5/13
    Weigh in today: 207.2 :) met my goal and then some!