Looking to add some accountability buddies :)

Options

Replies

• amandaB0406
    amandaB0406 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I am 28 and I just started today =) Could definitely use some motivation from others!! Feel free to add!
  • jaimee614
    jaimee614 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    hey all!!! I'm 24 and just got back on MFP today-looking for a push! Not working right now, but would like to eventually get a fitbit too! feel free to add me!
  • cmt12345
    cmt12345 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am 25, and hoping to get into badass shape. I think it's good to have a support group to get through this together! Feel free to add me!
  • rachelrunner13
    rachelrunner13 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hello! I've been using my fitnesspal for a couple weeks now and it's really a commitment! I'm 25 and looking to start healthy habits now. It would be awesome to have some accountability Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • kaniob
    kaniob Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    Not so new, always open to new friends!
  • TriCardinal
    TriCardinal Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    My name is Nick- I'm 27, a medical student and weigh 262 at 6'1"- BMI of 34+. I lost about 15 lbs before but gained it all back. Anyone interested in sharing general support and motivation- lemme know!!
  • msne402
    msne402 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm in my 2nd month, and I've lost just shy of25 pounds. I sent you a friend request! I need new friends to keeps motivated!
  • jenniferpiotrowski0
    jenniferpiotrowski0 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    My name is Jennifer too! , I'm 24 :) I was 160 pounds...was using an app called noom coach and lost 10 pounds but then since then I quit that and found my fitness pal. I might have gained it back a little but I'm looking to lose at least 20 pounds. I'm open to friends,tips,advice and motivation for weightloss. Anyone feel free to add me! :)
  • Lavenderbluelava
    Lavenderbluelava Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! I’m a newbie too, been on MFP for two days :) Would love to get the extra motivation and mutual support!
    I’m 5’3’’/137 lbs or so and feel like I could lose 15 (?) pounds maybe? Though it’s really more about getting fit and active for me, and cooking nice, healthy meals, rather than reaching a specific weight (speaking from experience...)
    I’m planning on losing the weight quite slowly, don’t want to obsess over it.
    Anyone happy to share tips, feel free to add me!
  • Maryks23
    Maryks23 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Happy Sunday all!
    I'm not sure if there's a special way to 'buddy' but would love to do it. I'm assuming it's checking up on each other, motivating and such :)
    I'm in this for the long haul 165lbs to go. I've used the tracking feature of MFP before but never really looked into the community, seems awesome so far.
    I'm always around (work is boring) and weight loss has become my main priority/hobby. I go to the gym 3-4 times a week. My new diet is more veggies, less meat, no treats. My eating seems to get out of hand easily- especially at work, so let's see how this new diet treats me. I just want to be healthier, it's time I act like it!
  • anagrujic
    anagrujic Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, this is my x time at this and I've come to the conclusion that I would love to have some accountability buddies. I keep losing and than gaining weight, this last cycle was the worst. So if anyone wants to add me and help each other feel free to do that. I need to do something cause it's really starting to affect my ankles and that is bad...
  • CarrieDarling108
    CarrieDarling108 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm not so new either but would love some friends to help keep me accountable
  • ktier09
    ktier09 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm new to MFP but not to the general journal (I used to use SparkPeople) I'd love to have more community! Feel free to add.
  • scottarmstrong67
    Options
    Same here, looking for people to take with me on a badass fitness journey!
  • kimconc
    kimconc Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Add me, too!
  • RunDaddyRunx2
    RunDaddyRunx2 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Always looking for more active friends!
  • tressie99
    tressie99 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hey Everyone! I'm looking for a few people who are wanting to help keep each other accountable! What I would like to do is have someone who would look over my diary to find where I could improve and I would do the same. We could also do weigh in's and measure on the same days to celebrate successes and help keep us motivated if we get into ruts. If anyone is interested send me a friend request!
  • A1yxandr1a
    A1yxandr1a Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello, my name's Alyx. I've been on MFP for years, but I easily lose motivation, so having a support system would be a HUGE win! :) I work in an office and don't have the most active lifestyle (yet) but I am excited to get my life back in order.
  • NickiG316
    NickiG316 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Nicki, I'm 26, 5'3 and currently about 191 lbs. (I started at 226 in June). I've been on MFP before, but am starting again. I follow a ketogenic diet plan because I have PCOS and I'd love some new MFP "friends," so feel free to add me :)
  • tonymase14
    tonymase14 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Im 19 the teen group was from 13 to 18 haha so i thought this would be safer. I like to help motivate and give tips if anyone has questions and looking for friends to help motivate me; to keep me on track