Day 10: 105 Squats

AprilSchulte10
AprilSchulte10 Posts: 95 Member
Congratulations Ladies for making it through the 100 squats yesterday.

Today calls for 105.

Now I'm curious - Are you guys still feeling the burn? Bc I am not. I havent changed the way I'm doing my squats but it doesnt leave my legs wobbly or aching the next day anymore.

I'm going to try to find a video of the correct way to do a squat and see if theres anyway I can improve.

So I was just curious if this was happening for the rest of you or if its just me...

I just started this group bc I thought it would be fun to do something easy together. Im in noo way knowledgeable on exercise so we're all just kind of going along together.. haha

105 Ladies! Lets do this!

Replies

• 63hanson
    63hanson Posts: 154 Member
    I know what you mean...I'm not 100% sure I'm doing them right either. I did think I was close until I read a thread this morning talking about squats and one poster suggested standing facing a wall with your toes up to the wall and then doing your squats...I tried that and can't even come close to even getting one. So either I'm really bad and not doing them right, or this person didn't know what they were talking about! I need to look for a video too.