lsabeIIe
lsabeIIe Posts: 566 Member
Hi everybody !

How is your day going ?

Replies

• scrapbookingtm
    scrapbookingtm Posts: 1,916 Member
    Options
    Just got up and it's a beautiful day. I can hear the birds as I sit here. I had a great day exercise wise yesterday. Did a total of 251 minutes! Hope I'm not sore today lol

My back is doing great! My husband is taking me to a fancy restaurant tonight because we had to cancel our reservations last week because of my back. It's the same restaurant we went to the night we got engaged!

Have a great day all!

No age, time of life, position or circumstance has a monopoly on success. Any age is the right age to start doing! -R. Gerard

Alisa
  • Mrsallen6_11
    Mrsallen6_11 Posts: 416 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    I was so in the zone these past few days that I forgot to check in, sorry guys :neutral:. Been upping my exercise time and I think that I'm getting close to needing to up my weights again but we'll see. Been in some good practice with my on the weekends though. I've been shooting so much recently that it's making my dog excited lol. Everytime I go to retrieve my arrows he'll sniff them and then start sniffing the ground looking for blood lol, he's getting ready for deer season too I guess.

Alisa, that sounds really romantic. I hope ya'll have fun :smile:.

deqzi5oftln2.jpg

Have a good day everyone.

~ Kris