Sharing Challenges and Successes

Options
danamariers
danamariers Posts: 155 Member
Hi Ladies,

Hump Day is upon us! (Or Wednesday if you prefer).

How about we share some inspiration, clear the air on what we're working on and motivate each other?

What is something that challenges you with losing weight? What has made you successful?

I'll start :)

What challenges me is procrastinating. It seems I can do everything tomorrow even if I have the time today. I'll exercise extra hard tomorrow. I can start eating really clean tomorrow. I'll get up early and work out in the morning tomorrow. (Basically anything to justify being lazy today!)

What I've been successful with is giving it my all when I'm at the gym. When I go, I take no prisoners! Lifting until failure, keeping up with my class and pushing myself to get my heart rate up and the sweating dripping. (Because sweat is fat crying!) Ha ha!

How about you?

Replies

• YellowNightingale
    YellowNightingale Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Procrastination is also something I struggle with, but my main challenge is feeling the need to constantly research, stretegize and plan EVERYTHING before I think I can start. I know planning meals in advance, etc. are keys to success but I take it too far, never starting because I am always reaching for the next answer.