New Fitbit user - need help

Options
quiltbugg3153
quiltbugg3153 Posts: 4 Member
I have a fitbit flex and so I'm liking it. I just can't get my fitness pal to sync with the fitbit. I read where I am supposed to enter my food into my fitness pal which I do, but then how do I get it to my fitbit?

Help - suggestions???

Replies

• heybales
    heybales Posts: 18,842 Member
    Options
    It should be syncing the food from MFP to Fitbit as meal block of calories.

Same as total daily burn should be syncing from Fitbit to MFP for MFP to do math with and create a calorie adjustment.

Have you read the FAQ in the stickies for this group?
    All the normal questions and some you might not have thought of yet.
  • editorgrrl
    editorgrrl Posts: 7,060 Member
    Options
    I have a fitbit flex and so I'm liking it. I just can't get my fitness pal to sync with the fitbit.

It's a bug: https://myfitnesspal.desk.com/customer/portal/articles/1979738--members-unable-to-link-fitbit-via-ios-android-app-
    Starting yesterday morning we starting seeing reports of members being unable to link their MyFitnessPal account to their Fitbit account via the app. When attempting to link from the Apps & Devices page within the app, members are being redirected to the Fitbit website, with nowhere to link the two accounts. We have filed a ticket with our team to investigate and find a resolution for this.

In the mean time, you can still link Fitbit and MyFitnessPal via web through our App Gallery. Login at www.MyFitnessPal.com, select Apps, and then search for the Fitbit tracker and select it. If you do not select Fitbit after searching for it, you will only see the "Get App" option. After selecting Fitbit, click "Connect" and then enter your Fitbit credentials and authorize the programs.

We will get this resolved as soon as possible! Please check back to this article for further updates.