Team Beachbody

Options
Crys1209
Crys1209 Posts: 128 Member
Does anyone else also use the team beach body website to track workouts, measurements and progress? I just started using it.

Replies

• SatiaRenee
    SatiaRenee Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    I have tried but I don't find the site especially user friendly. It often takes more than one attempt just to log into the site and then navigation is just clunky. It's like the site was designed over 20 years ago and nobody has updated it at all. For instance, you can auto-schedule a complete workout program, an obvious feature for a company like beachbody that offers so many great programs. However, if you are doing a hybrid program and/or using two programs at the same time, you can't add both programs to your schedule. You have to manually add the second program day-by-day. Also, the calendar isn't integrated with any other calendar (e.g. google, outlook, etc.) so you can't export it or merge it with your regular daily calendar. In the end, it is actually easier to just update my personal calendar and find a printable copy online so I can just check off the days that way.

However, I do email my team beachbody coach once a week to check-in. From my experience, most of the coaches prefer to use facebook and the few I've seen try to use the boards are inconsistent and/or mostly seeking to recruit people. Even trying to tag a message posted to the boards is funky and then trying to search the boards . . .

But let me tell you how I really feel. LOL!