How is everyone?

Options
fayelobeck89
fayelobeck89 Posts: 105 Member
ive been MIA for ages! So much has been going on and the diet took the back bench. I've not put on, in fact I've maintained a loss and I'm now at my original goal weight. I'm not fussed about loosing anymore, I'm happy where I am, I should tone up a bit now but busy life doesn't leave much time for exercise.

Any who, an update. I've seen a gynae, they told me I had to have a laparoscopy so I wanted for that to happen.
I had it done 3 weeks ago and I'm recovering well, I'm also now on metfformin. It's my second week and I have to take 1000mg today onwards until next week when I will go up again to 1500mg.
the results from my lap showed that my pcos had considerably improved, enough for the gynae to actually say he wouldn't even categorise me as pcos... I worked out afterwards that I should have been ovulating on the day of the operation so I'm wondering if I did? Would he have even able to notice that I was ovulating? Who knows?
I'm currently focusing on weight maintenance. I believe the weight loss has improved my pcos and I don't want to gain and make it worse again.
AF has consistently gotten shorter and shorter. I'm still not entirely sure when I ovulate because I use an app and go by what that said. I've just finished AF today so I am focusing now on eating better, taking the metformin and getting some exercise. I'm really hoping that now I am on metformin I will see an even more regular AF and ovulation will start occurring properly at the right times....

So what about you? How's your Ttc journey going? How's your weight loss journey going?
Any success stories?
Would love to get to know you all a bit better!
Speak soon,
Faye!