1st day back...

beckymayt
beckymayt Posts: 8 Member
1st day back on my diet after a break for holiday and Im feeling pretty pants. Any tips for getting back into the swing of it? Put on half a stone in a week :(

Replies

• TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Good effort! Some of it will just be water, don't worry about it. Just get back to your deficit and drink plenty of water!
  • _mr_b
    _mr_b Posts: 302 Member
    That's the idea of a holiday isn't it :smiley:

I always find a good blast on the bike's good for the post holiday blues and getting back into things again, although a week off the bike and I start to miss it anyway (sad I know). So I'd suggest going and doing your preferred walk/run/bike/row/gym session (insert more of these as required) to kick start yourself back into the swing of it.
  • sijomial
    sijomial Posts: 19,809 Member
    I tend to gain about a pound a day on holiday, at least half is just temporary bloating and goes within a few days being back in my normal routine.
    The other half I just whittle away slowly over a few weeks. Just a temporary blip and the excess doesn't last as long as the sun tan. :smile:

• CockneyLady2014
    CockneyLady2014 Posts: 199 Member
    If you straight back into logging your daily menu plan and keep within your calories the weight will soon come off. Add me if you want to.