Hey all!

Options
terrimccrery
terrimccrery Posts: 109 Member
Just turned 48 and am at my heaviest without being pregnant :o . Time to work hard. I've been a member for a few years and am actually above my weight then when I originally started. UGH. Got about 50 pounds to lose but have been trucking along pretty well the last few days. Feel free to add me!

Replies

• willbehot2015
    willbehot2015 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Doesn't matter where we start, we'll end at success!
  • Losinandmovin
    Losinandmovin Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Just turned 48 and am at my heaviest without being pregnant :o . Time to work hard. I've been a member for a few years and am actually above my weight then when I originally started. UGH. Got about 50 pounds to lose but have been trucking along pretty well the last few days. Feel free to add me!

I'm 48 too!! We gain faster and lose slower. That's no fun at all. Let's all agree to take this weight loss thing one day at a time. One meal at a time. ☺