Week 6 - May 18 to May 24

shirayne
shirayne Posts: 263 Member
Good Tuesday morning everyone! Sorry I'm a little late with this posting! It was a long weekend for us and it messed up my routine! LOL

MischelM had a great idea for this week and I'm going to apply them for us today! Thanks for the idea!

Food: Our challenge this week is to stay within 100 calories of our calorie goal every day this week! If you can get closer then even better! Let's see who can get the closest without going over!

Fitness: It's an easy to accomplish goal but tougher on the motivational side. Let's set some goals and achieve them 3 times this week! Let us know what you're doing so we can help keep you accountable! :)

Good luck and have fun! It's back to the basics week! :)

Replies

• Jinx_Mo
    Jinx_Mo Posts: 150 Member
    Ok, fitness goal this week is to hit the gym every other day and get in 30 min. of strength training and 30 min. of aerobic activity. It's doable, but like shirayne said, motivation will be the harder part!
  • Hippychick5983
    Hippychick5983 Posts: 130 Member
    My fitness goal is going to be just getting to the gym at all. I have been bad about this last week. So this will be a good way to get the kick in the butt I need to get back into it.
  • Jinx_Mo
    Oh, I sooo know what you mean hippychick59! I have been one again off again with the gym since I started this journey in April, but I REALLY want to make the gym a fun place I look forward to going, and I can only do that by actually GOING! lol Here's to a new week!!
  • Hippychick5983
    Hippychick5983 Posts: 130 Member
    For real. Overall I do like the gym. This last week though I got water in my ears from swimming and got an ear infection which turned into Vertigo. So I have had to lay off swimming for a bit which is what I love to to. Also just trying to stand up with Vertigo was not good....Thankfully my ears are better so I can get back in the pool again! Plus I got ear plugs so as to not have that happen again!

As for the food challenge, yesterday I had 171 calories remaining at the end of the day. Woohoo!
  • prof_newme
    prof_newme Posts: 84 Member
    It has gotten really hot here in FL! This has put a real damper on my walking routine. So my first goal is to elliptical at least 3 times this week...
  • Jinx_Mo
    Challenges complete!!