96UiLo.jpg

nglMpa.jpg

6QgQHG.png

SJRC9T.jpg

tYV6J1.png
  • Buttons61
    Buttons61 Posts: 1,636 Member
    Options
    Baby and kitten are precious! They are all great! Really love the deer, too! If we ever have snow, I will do that to my car! :# Thanks for the warm and fuzzy!
  • eku0
    eku0 Posts: 10,160 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Yeah, the blinky thing was a really good one. :grin:

4a2a85224f046055f86cce691f484855.jpg
  • eku0
    Options
    Awww.....sleepy baby and kitten....so cute!
  • eku0
    edited February 2017
    Options
  • eku0
    Options

Researchers for the Massachusetts Turnpike Authority found over 200 dead crows near greater Boston recently, and there was concern that they may have died from Avian Flu. A Bird Pathologist examined the remains of all the crows, and, to everyone's relief, confirmed the problem was definitely NOT Avian Flu. The cause of death appeared to be vehicular impacts.

However, during the detailed analysis it was noted that varying colors of paints appeared on the bird's beaks and claws. By analyzing these paint residues it was determined that 97% of the crows had been killed by impact with trucks, while only 3% were killed by an impact with a car.

MTA then hired an Ornithological Behaviorist Analyst to determine if there was a cause for the disproportionate percentages of truck kills versus car kills.

The Ornithological Behaviorist Analyst very quickly concluded the cause: when crows eat road kill, they always have a look-out crow in a nearby tree to warn of impending danger.

The conclusion was that while all the lookout crows could say "Cah," none could say "Truck”.
  • RogerToo
    RogerToo Posts: 16,157 Member
    Options
    eku0 wrote: »
    Yeah, the blinky thing was a really good one. :grin:

4a2a85224f046055f86cce691f484855.jpg
    Hi
    Glad You are enjoying them.
    Buttons61 wrote: »
    Baby and kitten are precious! They are all great! Really love the deer, too! If we ever have snow, I will do that to my car! :# Thanks for the warm and fuzzy!
    That is a interesting thought that had not occurred to me :)
    Awww.....sleepy baby and kitten....so cute!

Nice Video, Strangely enough I was listening to a version of that song Yesterday :)

Cheers
  • RogerToo
    Options
    cV7O9i.png

7OulnY.jpg

Vta5Qh.png

4Mcd0v.jpg

3dGFFr.jpg

ZQv8zb.png

ENhoxp.jpg
  • Joanne3366
    Joanne3366 Posts: 2,067 Member
    Options
    That is one huge sandwich. It could feed a small country. :)
    Thanks for the laughs.
  • Buttons61
    Options
    Oh my gosh, they are all funny! Without diet coke, how would you justify that sandwich? :#
    The kale brings chills! The chips I made did not turn out right one time, now I can hardly eat it, lol. Nice ones, Eku0!
  • RogerToo
    Options
    hFNQhF.gif

qwux6L.jpg

1eZEPR.jpg

SQ6QJD.jpg

XR5tSF.jpg

iWgvAC.jpg
  • Joanne3366
    Joanne3366 Posts: 2,067 Member
    Options
    I always buy the boneless bananas. :p
  • RogerToo
    Options
    They are the easiest to use :)
  • RogerToo
    edited February 2017
    Options
    http://heatst.com/world/severe-vegetable-shortage-deprives-europeans-of-spinach-broccoli/

By Kieran Corcoran | 5:23 am, February 3, 2017

European consumers have been plunged into crisis by a vegetable shortage caused by severe weather.

Shops across Europe – and particularly in the UK – have seen the shelves stripped of green produce like lettuce, broccoli and spinach.

Courgettes (zucchinis, if you’re American), aubergines (eggplant) and peppers have also been badly affected.

The problems stem from a blast of cold weather which has overtaken large parts of southern Europe.

Veg purchases being restricted! #courgettecrisis pic.twitter.com/KjRjbscRA9

These areas are usually able to grow vegetables even through the cold season, but snow and floods have stopped supplies in their tracks.

Murcia, a region of Spain, usually does roaring trade throughout winter. But heavy rain means only a third of its fields can be used for agriculture, forcing yields down and sending prices through the roof.

According to the BBC, the UK exports 50% of all its vegetables and 90% of its fruit, leaving the supply chain particularly vulnerable to unexpected events overseas.

Importers have said that they are facing the prospect of paying more than triple the usual price for now-rare commodities, while some stores have started rationing sales to stop customers bulk-buying.
  • RogerToo
    Options
    pig3tf.gif

PTL262.png

HFPZo0.png

h1OGjV.png

yMMWij.png

BMVw7F.png
  • eku0
    Options
    haha...I like the one about winter conditions, and faster brain...all of them.
    Interesting how much trash we produce. I'm sure we're at the lower end. We only have a bag or two per week.
  • RogerToo
    Options
    I found it interesting that a state that thinks it is green, California is in the Red :)
  • RogerToo
    Options
    rMIoxI.jpg

3kIMd2.jpg

1nbAs0.png

FTZlA3.jpg

3YsUpA.jpg

75En4W.png
  • Buttons61
    Options
    Oh my gosh! This posting was a virtual calorie-less smorgasbord! Love the upside down kitty! They were all precious, and love the snow globe! The South is right up there with Portland, or we are worse, not sure. With the South, between complete breakdown and nothing left but small furries ( cockroaches and mosquitoes in the South) is the second coming...seriously... :#
  • RogerToo
    Options
    Hi Jan
    I hear that the Cucarachas get real big down south too.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/La_Cucaracha
    La Cucaracha (meaning "The Cockroach") is a traditional Spanish language folk song. It is unknown when the song came about. It is very popular in Mexico, and was especially so during the Mexican Revolution. Many alternative stanzas exist. The basic song describes a cockroach who cannot walk. The song has been performed widely.