Issues with battery indicator?

Options
brimag18
brimag18 Posts: 12 Member
Just wondering if anyone else was having issues with their battery indicator. I have a charge HR. The battery died in the middle of the night last night. When I synced this morning, the app was still saying medium battery. After charging in the car for 35 minutes it said full battery. Not sure how accurate the indicator is or how often I should charge.

Replies

• retirehappy
    retirehappy Posts: 4,757 Member
    Options
    As advertised, 5 days, I found mine died more like 3 days.As I don't care about the sleep tracking function, I just recharge nightly or if I forget and keep it on while showering the next morning. I want it to track my movements

There is a setting on Fitbit.com to get email and phone text if the battery is low, you might want to set in there to receive the notices, it's under the Dashboard's gear icon, settings, notifications.
  • editorgrrl
    editorgrrl Posts: 7,060 Member
    Options
    There is a setting on Fitbit.com to get email and phone text if the battery is low, you might want to set in there to receive the notices, it's under the Dashboard's gear icon, settings, notifications.

Enable low battery notifications at https://www.fitbit.com/user/profile/notifications
  • brimag18
    brimag18 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Thank you! That helps.