250 members today!

Options
rlhealey
rlhealey Posts: 143 Member
I never imagined when I started this group page that we would reach 250 members on the one month anniversary. Thank you, to all of you for being so supportive to me and your peers. I am happy to be a part of this community of wonderful people as we move forward taking charge of our lives. Here's to our journey toward a happy, healthy future!

Replies

• Whosebeeping
    Whosebeeping Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Where's my like button??!!?? Thanks for starting it and thanks to everyone for being so welcoming and supportive!!
  • evhutchings
    evhutchings Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    I'm more active and attentive here than I was on the website.....truly truly grateful to have this NS family !!!!!!!!!
  • Nightingale2200
    Nightingale2200 Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    Oh, me, too ... I am very active here. :)

I cannot believe it's been a month already.

I truly thank all for the great support you have given and will continue to give. Perfect place for all of us!!
  • MarySG58
    MarySG58 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Thanks Randy and all of our MFPals! Love our new home and especially the 'family members' in it!!
    TGIF - Thank God Its Friday!!....Memorial Day Weekend! Enjoy and be safe!
  • alash52
    alash52 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Thank you Randy for giving us a home to go to.... I'm also more active here... I love logging my food on MFP too...
  • shedthesweater
    shedthesweater Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    rlhealey wrote: »
    I never imagined when I started this group page that we would reach 250 members on the one month anniversary. Thank you, to all of you for being so supportive to me and your peers. I am happy to be a part of this community of wonderful people as we move forward taking charge of our lives. Here's to our journey toward a happy, healthy future!

Thank you for all that you have done. When so many of us we're feeling sad, due to the blogging sites shutting down on NS, you made a huge impact on me and for so many of us, and we our support group again . Kudo's to you!
    I appreciate this group so much! and thank you! I look forward everyday to seeing my friends posts and giving them support, and being there through the ups and downs. Happiness to our journey ahead!
  • shedthesweater
    shedthesweater Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    We have our support group right here, and blogging I meant to say.