Abs! Abs! Abs....Challenge?

Options
indigonuit
indigonuit Posts: 6 Member
So I'll be the first to admit I'm lazy...but I also want to get rid of my little belly pouch...and it's time to face the reality that the two cannot co-exist!

My body type is such that I have long and skinny limbs no matter how much I weigh, but all of the fat piles up around the tummy. So, problem area? This be it. Now that 1. I want to get back into performing...and 2. summer is just around the corner.....i feel the motivation to get back into shape. Namely, get rid of the pouch. And I'm wondering if there's anyone who'd like to join me?

We can keep each other updated on our progress, share nutrition and exercise tips, and help each other stay motivated!

Replies

• tru2one
    tru2one Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    I'm up for it...feel free to add me as a friend!
  • indigonuit
    Options
    excellent! thanks for joining the challenge ^_^
  • MartySG
    MartySG Posts: 8
    Options
    My trainer just started me on forearm planks...he says they are the BEST for toning the tummy. But they are HARD!
  • indigonuit
    Options
    i was trying to follow the insanity videos....particularly the ab one...and they spend like ten minutes on and off in the plank position!
    i actually like it bc i can feel the burn up until i collapse onto the floor lol ....and i also hate crunches.

would u like to join the challenge?