5/22/2015

Options
chubbard9
chubbard9 Posts: 565 Member
Happy Friday!!!
It's been a busy week for me so yesterday I did not get a chance to come on here and make any challenges, but here goes nothing!

* Drink 64oz Water
* Stay under Calories
* Eat 1pc. Fruit in place of a dessert craving
* If you have to work today, park far from the entrance to your job, and just get some extra steps in!
* See how long you can hold a plank

Some of these goals seem random, but I think it gives a nice variety. For me, I usually am on my feet all day, running around at work (I'm a front end supervisor, and I always have to run around and help customers and help with register problems and whatnot)... I don't get as much strength training in as I would like, so hopefully I try a few planks today, and just go with the flow!!!

TGIF(even though I'm working all Memorial Day weekend :( )

Replies

• Mindsiview
    Mindsiview Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Been a crazy day for me, as I took a day off week to make a super long weekend. I always have issues on days I am not on my normal work schedule. I end up missing meds, not exercising, etc. Today I did manage all those things so feel better, but would love to find a way to stick with the important things even when my schedule is different.
  • chubbard9
    Options
    Mindsiview wrote: »
    Been a crazy day for me, as I took a day off week to make a super long weekend. I always have issues on days I am not on my normal work schedule. I end up missing meds, not exercising, etc. Today I did manage all those things so feel better, but would love to find a way to stick with the important things even when my schedule is different.

I can totally relate, but slightly different. I work retail and used to open 8-whenever, so I would head to the gym right when I got out... Now, for the past two weeks I've been doing closing shifts, And it drives me crazy because my mornings are filled with housework, and I just have been having trouble balancing my days... Its crazy but I was comfortable with my morning shifts and gym routine, that I have only been able to find time on the weekends to get to the gym....

Life always throws a curve ball. That's why I try to keep a deficit and my water intake up, because I never know if I'll be getting to the gym!

But enjoy the break, you are doing such an amazing job!!!! Don't stress the little hiccups:)
  • RaeBeeBaby
    RaeBeeBaby Posts: 4,245 Member
    Options
    Sorry I've been MIA for several days. We have been out of town at a family reunion and had to travel a full day each way to get there, plus 2 days at the destination. I had a tough time keeping up with all the healthy stuff - exercise, nutrition and water. Just got home this evening. I'm looking forward to getting back to my normal healthy routine this coming week!

I think I will wait until end of this week to weigh. Hopefully I can undo some of the damage by Friday!
  • chubbard9
    Options
    RaeBeeBaby wrote: »
    Sorry I've been MIA for several days. We have been out of town at a family reunion and had to travel a full day each way to get there, plus 2 days at the destination. I had a tough time keeping up with all the healthy stuff - exercise, nutrition and water. Just got home this evening. I'm looking forward to getting back to my normal healthy routine this coming week!

I think I will wait until end of this week to weigh. Hopefully I can undo some of the damage by Friday!

I completely understand hun! It can be tricky to manage life and this routine, but you'll find the right balance soon enough!!! Don't stress the weigh in this week, weigh in whenever possible!!! And I hope you had a great time there!!! No worries! :) You still got this!