Daily report 2015-05-22

Options
lsabeIIe
lsabeIIe Posts: 566 Member
Today is a great day for me. I was looking for it and finally (drum roll.......) I reached a normal BMI !!
I have been in the "overweight range" probably since I was 18 yo.

It's been several weeks I'm feeling different in my own skin. It seems unreal to say "I'm not overweight anymore".

I'm proud ! :)

Replies

• FitStrongHealthy
    FitStrongHealthy Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Congratulations Isabelle!!! That is a really exciting moment :smile:.

Well pulled out my Zumba DVD this morning and had fun with that but I'm really looking forward to my lifting session this afternoon for no other reason than I get to pick up heavy things lol. My husband makes me laugh though cause he's always telling me "I don't want you to get too big," and I just giggle and say "ok babe, I won't," lol. I've tried explaining it to him a few times but he doesn't completely understand. I'm sure he'll finally get it soon enough though.

Planning a wet holiday this weekend, but we're going to try to make the best of it.

av5zuucowr49.jpg

Have a good day everyone.

~ Kris
  • scrapbookingtm
    scrapbookingtm Posts: 1,916 Member
    Options
    Congratulations Isabelle!!! That is such a great accomplishment!
    I'm trying to get my food prepared for the camping trip. Will be leaving this afternoon. I hope I can have a good time and come home and not be too upset. :wink: Lots of rain in the forecast, I don't know how much exercise I will get in. Wish me luck.

Have a great weekend!

Alisa