Newbie looking for active pals.

Options
MelissaL582
MelissaL582 Posts: 1,422 Member
Hello! I'm a SAHM of 3 boys and this is my second round on MFP. I lost 50lbs my first year, took what was suppose to be a short break- which turned into a year while I attended school. I gained half of what I lost plus a little extra. I'm looking for active and motivated pals with open diaries so we can all hold ourselves accountable. Leslie Sanson videos have helped me a lot during my weightloss journey and I would love to meet those who are also inspired by her. Sadly not very many people on MFP think her videos help, but they have for me.

Replies

• Heidi_20
    Heidi_20 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Sending a request!!! I am a SAHM if two kiddos!! Just got into these videos and love them!! I log in all the time!!
  • SweetLove1988
    SweetLove1988 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I do her videos everyday and I keep my diary opened. You can add me!
  • pinkfink
    pinkfink Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hey there! just coming back to MFP after walking away from it for a while. I love Lesli's videos!!! Trying to start back on track myself! any and all help I can give/receive would be great!!!
  • Longisland2NC
    Longisland2NC Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I am pretty new to MFP and this group....I would love to add some friends as well! I am online everyday and my diary is open. Anyone feel free to add me!
  • carolemorden9
    carolemorden9 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    I'll add you. Anyone here can add me too. I love Leslie Sansone's videos!
  • Kristy7418
    Kristy7418 Posts: 85
    Options
    Hello, anyone can add me. I have just started her vids in the past two weeks or so and love them. I am pretty overweight so I need something that I can do and help me get in shape. My diary is open to friends.
  • campos7979
    Options
    I just started her videos and they are helping me alot to have energy and I lost a 2 pounds
  • ks4e
    ks4e Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    I'll add you!

Being active and eating healthy WILL help you lose weight. 2 years ago, I finally buckled down and decided to lose the baby weight. My baby wasn't even a baby anymore (he was almost 4 at the time) so I couldn't use that excuse any longer. I ate very healthy and I exercised daily. I did Jillian Michaels' videos and also Leslie. I love her refreshing attitude and how this is a work out almost anyone can do.

I went from 140 to 119 lb. I'm only 5'1". I wanted to lose a few more pounds, but then I ended up pregnant again. I now have a 6 month old now and I'm trying to lose again (this time is a bit harder because I'm breastfeeding and my body wants to hang onto the weight).