Walk This Way

Options
canadianlbs
canadianlbs Posts: 5,199 Member
doesn't deserve a whole thread, but the association just popped into my mind and i'm in enough disarray that i've gone out the other end into frivolity.

something that is either my tfl or my itb just went totally postal on me while i was at work. wrote up a bug in mad-composer crouch, moved my right leg sideways to go get more coffee, and shazam! i haven't done the research yet to find out what it is, but there's a tangible knot of muscle sticking up right on the bump of bone at the top of my thigh, and i can just about operate if i keep my fist clamped over about half of the muscle to cut it off. but even then i really am shambling around everywhere. like quasimodo or george gordon byron or [fill in the blank].

so come and pity me, if you feel so inclined. and also, bring your own physical miseries over for company, if you have any right now.

Replies

• Llamapants86
    Llamapants86 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    Here is my pity. That sounds highly unpleasant.
  • canadianlbs
    canadianlbs Posts: 5,199 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    it band. trochanter bursa or something, and then a bunch of wibble about gemelli this and medius that, and i ended up wearing borrowed dork-shorts and with my thigh closer to the physio's crotch than i was totally happy about while he did something or other to 'settle the hip in the socket' again.

didn't stop me squatting, oddly enough. or doing the rest of my workout either today.