Week 7 - May 25 to May 31

shirayne
shirayne Posts: 263 Member
Ola Hello and Bonjour!

Hope everyone had a successful week and are ready for a brand new week starting tomorrow! Here are this week's challenges!

Food: Pick a dietary bad habit and try to beat it this week! Mine is something I'v slid back into. I started having coffee at home to avoid buying a coffee at Tim Horton's and using their 18|% cream. The last couple of weeks though I've been doing both! UGH! Added calories and caffeine for nothing! So this week, I'm sticking to 1 morning coffee with either 10% cream or milk.

Fitness: Stretching! We so often don't do this important part of exercising so this week, I challenge you to stretch your muscles every day even if you aren't doing an official workout! Stretch your arms, your legs, your back, etc... help your muscles stay limber and warmed up!

We can do this!

Replies

• Jinx_Mo
    Jinx_Mo Posts: 150 Member
    Awesome challenges, and I desperately need both!!
  • shirayne
    Second morning no coffee at home! It feels weird... LOL but I forgot to stretch! UGH!!! Bird brain I tell ya! Is there a super food that boosts your memory power??? :)
  • Hippychick5983
    Hippychick5983 Posts: 130 Member
    I have been doing the stretching every day. Then again I always stretch in the morning so yay for that!

My bad habit that I have gotten into is ice cream. Summer is here and I love it and tend to over do it. So far this week though I have been good about it!
  • Jinx_Mo
    shirayne wrote: »
    Second morning no coffee at home! It feels weird... LOL but I forgot to stretch! UGH!!! Bird brain I tell ya! Is there a super food that boosts your memory power??? :)

The only super food that work for my memory is my cell phone calendar, and even then I'll forget to check it! LOL
  • Jinx_Mo
    Oh, and my bad eating habit to dispense with this week is sweets. Cookies, candy bars, etc. I'll work them into my calories and I need to STOP!
  • shirayne
    We can do this ladies! I am trying no coffee this morning... it's too humid to drink something hot. Not sure how long I"ll last...
  • Jinx_Mo
    God love ya, Shirayne... I could nener NEVER give up my coffee! I'm like a junkie!!! LOL. But you're right, we CAN do this!
  • Jinx_Mo
    So far have done great on the eating, only one slip, but have to get in the stretching!