Daily Report -2015- 5-26

Options
scrapbookingtm
scrapbookingtm Posts: 1,916 Member
What a wonderful, beautiful, cloudy, 70% chance of rain and thundershowers day!

Four days camping, hiking, running, walking and lots of food - I still made it to my goal weight!!!!

Now to figure out the rest of my life. Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

BELIEVE in yourself and ALL that you are. KNOW that there is something inside YOU that is greater than any obstacle.

Alisa

Replies

• lsabeIIe
    lsabeIIe Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    - I still made it to my goal weight!!!!

Now to figure out the rest of my life.

CONGRATULATIIIIIIOOOONNNSSS !!! This is awesome ! And the rest of your life will be wonderful because you are great !! <3:D<3

What a great news !! I'm so happy for you Alisa !

As for me, today and tomorow I will be packing stuff. We need to be out of the house thursday but our new place is available only on Sunday. We will store our things for the weekend and go to a friend house. It happens to be his housewarming party so it's gonna be fun.

I might be a little silent for the next few days because I have a lot of things to do.
    I hope you all have a grea time

Isabelle
  • FitStrongHealthy
    FitStrongHealthy Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    :heart: CONGRATULATIONS ALISA :heart: That is so awesome :sunglasses: :, today is really a great day.

Isabelle I hate that you'll be without a home for a few days, but it is always exciting moving into a new home.

I'm going to go for a nice long run today. My muscles are a bit sore from yesterdays workout so I'm hoping this will help relax them a bit :smile:.

1at7siwio3eh.jpg

Have a good day everyone.

~ Kris