Hi whens your wedding?

Options
boo_boo61
boo_boo61 Posts: 14 Member
I have my brothers wedding on the August bank holiday weekend only kinda using it as a mini goal but still.
Both him,his girlfriend and my eldest brother are living in Oz and left me in rainy Ireland ;)
Wanna feel and look good when they get home and for the wedding.

Replies

• cleblanc601
    cleblanc601 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    My wedding is July 2016 but I've know the date for a while and only recently started trying to loose weight.

Good luck to us both! Its humid and hot here so I'll trade you some rain :smile:
  • boo_boo61
    Options
    Oh very good. I have 3 this year and Im dreading all of them lol all are family weddings. To be honest Im loosing for myself but the weddings are deffo a butt kick..
  • Tailgater75
    Tailgater75 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    I'm standing up for my buddy's 2nd wedding Sept. 19th. I started trying to lose about a month and a half ago and I'm down 20 lbs so far. Started at 270 and trying to make it to 220 by then. I just turned 40 last January and I packed this weight on at the start of my 30's. I just don't want my 40's to be like my 30's were.
  • boo_boo61
    Options
    Hi @pbradtke75

Wow well done you so far so good way to go..

I got a message the other day to do a reading now aswell and I bricking it not so good with the whole public speaking never mind the photos.

Im 27 turning 28 september fell free to add me tho