Daily Goals, 5/27-6/2

Options
chubbard9
chubbard9 Posts: 565 Member
edited May 2015 in Social Groups
Good evening gals :)

I am thinking it would be just much more convenient to have a thread of challenges for the week, instead of making a new one each day. I can update this main post with any new challenges for the day/week!

Also, feel free to post your own challenges for the day, and what successes you have!!!

5/27/2015(Wednesday):
  • Drink 64oz Water (8 Cups)
  • Stay Under Calorie Goal
  • Get active at least 20 minutes

Replies

• WannaBeCroft
    WannaBeCroft Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I like the idea of posting a week's challenges.

5/27/2015:
    - Stay under calorie goal
    - 10K steps
    - light jog (1-2 miles)
    - 30+ min Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga
  • chubbard9
    Options
    I like the idea of posting a week's challenges.

5/27/2015:
    - Stay under calorie goal
    - 10K steps
    - light jog (1-2 miles)
    - 30+ min Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga

I've heard yoga is such a good idea, and I really want to try it one day!!!

I would give myself a 10k goal, but I know I will screw it up if I aim for it. Lol
  • WannaBeCroft
    Options
    [quote="chubbard9;32655614"

I would give myself a 10k goal, but I know I will screw it up if I aim for it. Lol
    [/quote]

Yoga is great!! I find it's a nice balance to running. It uses your body weight for the resistance and there's no such thing as perfect, which is why it's called a Yoga Practice. There are some great ladies on youtube if you want to try it in your home. If you go to a studio, it should be a welcoming and not judging place -- if you find the later to be true, find your way to the door because it's an unfortunate truth that because of the recent popularity there are groups of elitists with "perfect or leave" attitude in some areas who fail to embrace the true spirit of a yoga practice. Yoga is for everybody at any age/level of flexibility. A good instructor will give you variations in most poses to accommodate level of ability.
  • chubbard9
    Options
    [quote="chubbard9;32655614"

Yoga is great!! I find it's a nice balance to running. It uses your body weight for the resistance and there's no such thing as perfect, which is why it's called a Yoga Practice. There are some great ladies on youtube if you want to try it in your home. If you go to a studio, it should be a welcoming and not judging place -- if you find the later to be true, find your way to the door because it's an unfortunate truth that because of the recent popularity there are groups of elitists with "perfect or leave" attitude in some areas who fail to embrace the true spirit of a yoga practice. Yoga is for everybody at any age/level of flexibility. A good instructor will give you variations in most poses to accommodate level of ability. [/quote]

Thank you for the info hun! I will definitely check into it this afternoon, see if I can come across some youtube videos :)

And I totally understand having to find the right environment... I would definitely try a class, but it's not in the budget yet... But thank you so much! I will definitely keep ALL of that in mind when looking!!!
  • chubbard9
    Options
    5/28/2015
    • Drink 64oz water
    • Do some activity >20mins
    • Stay under calorie goal
  • WannaBeCroft
    Options
    • Run 2 miles
    • stay under calorie goal
  • chubbard9
    Options
    5/29/2015
    Stay under calories.
    64oz water
    Aim for 8.0 food score on Up app
    Walk 20min.
    • Run 2 miles
    • stay under calorie goal
    Good goal get it girl! Love seeing you doing your thing on here!!!

• chubbard9
    Options
    5/30/2015

* stay below calories
    * exercise 20min
    * water-64oz

Enjoy your Saturday, everyone
  • chubbard9
    Options
    I never posted a daily challenge! Oops! It was hectic-Work early this morning, massive migraine, blah :( Tomorrow is another day! I will be posting my weekly weigh in tomorrow, because I will be out tomorrow night with DH and won't have access to a scale until Tuesday evening. Didn't have the best day on track, but I still stayed under, so hopefully I see some loss tomorrow for weigh in!!! *fingers crossed*!!!
  • WannaBeCroft
    Options
    Welcome to a new month!!

Goals for today include:
    - run 2 miles
    - stay under calorie goal
    - stretch 30 min

I decided that it's time I was flexible again. I will be working toward being able to do splits up a wall. Right now I'm just trying to get back to doing them on the ground.
  • WannaBeCroft
    Options
    chubbard9 wrote: »
    I never posted a daily challenge! Oops! It was hectic-Work early this morning, massive migraine, blah :( Tomorrow is another day! I will be posting my weekly weigh in tomorrow, because I will be out tomorrow night with DH and won't have access to a scale until Tuesday evening. Didn't have the best day on track, but I still stayed under, so hopefully I see some loss tomorrow for weigh in!!! *fingers crossed*!!!

No worries with the hectic schedule -- we've all been there! Enjoy your time out!!