Helping regarding logging of weight training

Options
Hello!

New to Jawbone Up2 but not new to MFP!

I'm lost as to where and how to log exercise though...

If I do a Fitness Blender weight training video, do I log that on the Jawbone app or on MFP? I have all the custom made exercises on MFP and I'd prefer to log it there, but then how does Jawbone know that I've done that? Or does that not matter?

Also, if I take a walk and I want to have the burned calories available, how do I do that? On Jawbone app or MFP? Or does Jawbone know that I've taken a walk and it'll do it for me? How do I get Jawbone to post to MFP that I've exercised?

Sorry I've tried to Google this but I'm not sure what to do or how. I'd appreciate help! Thank you!

Replies

• editorgrrl
    editorgrrl Posts: 7,060 Member
    Options
    Exercise logged in MFP overwrites your UP burn during that time. So if you like logging your Fitness Blender in MFP, then keep doing what you're doing.

If you want your UP exercise to appear in your MFP newsfeed, post it as a status update.
  • blossomingbutterfly
    blossomingbutterfly Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    Makes sense. Do I need to put the Jawbone into Stopwatch mode if I plan on logging it on MFP? Or do I just leave it be and log it on MFP?
  • editorgrrl
    editorgrrl Posts: 7,060 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't bother with the stopwatch, but it'll take trial & error to find what works for you.
  • blossomingbutterfly
    blossomingbutterfly Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    Fair enough. I appreciate your help, thank you :)