Movin' in May: Please Let Us Know What You Think!

themedalist
themedalist Posts: 3,217 Member
I have a special request for those of you who participated in Movin' in May: please give us your feedback! Auna and I want to understand what you liked and what worked well and how we can enhance the series. Filling out the eval form takes only a couple of minutes and is done anonynously. Please let us know what you think! Thanks!

http://www.quittingthesitting.com/movin-in-may-evaluation.html

We we would like to repeat this month long Sit Less/Move More Challenge this fall and your feedback will help us improve the series. Thanks again!

Replies

• 77tes
    77tes Posts: 8,369 Member
    Today I was goggling gifts for a grad student since one of my favorite tutors is leaving the lab to pursue a Phd. One of the suggestions was an adjustable laptop desk that... Well here is the write up: " The FURINNO
    ($50-60) – Furinno makes a beautiful adjustable laptop desk. The key benefit is how it turns into a sturdy standing desk that you can easily position on a regular desk. Sitting for long periods is a killer and an adjustable desk makes it a lot easier to feel alert and focused (and avoid dozing off)."
  • themedalist
    themedalist Posts: 3,217 Member
    edited June 2015
    Looks like a great adjustable laptop desk and a terrific price! Good to see the benefits of standing (alert and focused) being recognized!