NSV of sorts...

Options
garber6th
garber6th Posts: 1,894 Member
I have been working for my current employer for a couple of months. The industry I work in tends to be a small world, with people going from one company to another as projects come up, so people tend to cross paths over the years. Today I saw two guys that I worked with a few years ago. One of them I had also worked with at another company ten years prior, so we go back a long way. Neither one of them recognized me right away! They were looking at me like, "I know you but I can't place you!". It took them a moment to get their bearings and realize it was me. One of them said, "As soon as you started talking, I knew it was you!" (I'm not sure how I should take that lol). It's a pretty good feeling knowing that I have made such a dramatic change on the outside, and I definitely feel like I've made equal changes on the inside!

Replies

• JreedyJanelle
    JreedyJanelle Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    Yeah!! Good for you!!
  • mycatsnameisbug
    mycatsnameisbug Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    That's great!
  • lenac87
    lenac87 Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!
  • boomerkae
    boomerkae Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Fabulous!
  • duffslove
    duffslove Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    fantastic!
  • jove102
    jove102 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I play volleyball and have or years and one of the last games I had I overheard this guy telling the other guy how I used to be big...lol now if they would just say something to me!
  • joysie1970
    joysie1970 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Definitely a NSV!! Having to practically introduce yourself to someone you have known so long! Way to go girl! And jove it's coming ;)
  • pawoodhull
    pawoodhull Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    I had something similar happen last year. It really does make you feel good! That's a great NSV!!