June book

Options
mabug01
mabug01 Posts: 1,273 Member
What do you think about reading a book by JA Jance this month? I've never read her, does anyone have experience with her work?

Replies

• lenoresaari
    lenoresaari Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    No but that sounds like a June idea; I believe I can read without too much trouble with my new eyes
  • mabug01
    Options
    L - I'm glad your surgery went well
  • steppingstones
    steppingstones Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    L- I second the thought...so glad your surgery went well. I have read JA Jance but it was years ago and read only in the Arizona sheriff series. I think she has a few. But she's perfect summer read.
    M- hope you are feeling better.
  • lenoresaari
    Options
    Thanks for your kind words. So have we picked a particular book?
  • mabug01
    Options
    Do you want to read Edge of Evil?
  • steppingstones
    Options
    Sounds good to me. My library has copies. Starting to get hot...my poor plants look parched.
  • mabug01
    Options
    Starting to get wet here - hurricane season started June 1
  • lenoresaari
    Options
    Edge of Evil it is
  • steppingstones
    Options
    Just back from week of Grandma :) duty/ Started reading The Goldfinch and at over 700 pages I think it will take up my time. Off on vaca in July...so I am taking a break from group. Take care, ladies and stay well. Happy Summer.
  • mabug01
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Have a wonderful vacation, M. Still going to Michigan? I think a break in July is a good idea for me, too. I haven't received the June book yet, so I'll be reading Edge of Evil in July. For the future, I'm wondering if anyone has read, or is interested in reading something by Caroline Graham.
  • steppingstones
    Options
    Hi Mary,
    Hope your health issues continue to improve over the summer. Yes, Lake Michigan is the plan. I have not read Carolyn Graham but I love Midsomer Mysteries and Inspector Barnaby shown on PBS. I have actually seen every episode shown in USA and they are based on her books. So maybe. I am really enjoying The Goldfinch. I think Lenore suggested it months ago. Take care. M
  • lenoresaari
    Options
    Hey all, have a great vaxca M and will be reading in July too.just got back from the Keys and didnt do much reading since eye surgery.